12ozPROPHET INVITES

misteraven

lol it makes us people with invites look good, thats why you keep getting them. Plus they feel sorry for you haha

jk

I also got two emails that said i had 2 invites on each one of them, so when i went to my invite page, i said i had 4 of them left.

Neat.

Yeah, you registered after 2002, so I don't know you. Who are you again? I know all the cool people here already. Like I said, I don't care so much about having invites, I mean I'm sure I could find something to do with them if I did, but I don't need an email telling me I have zero... haha, wtf is that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering why I never even got the email telling me that I had 0 invites.

Then I checked to see that the email address I was using has been gone for quite some time.

I changed it to my current one but I now don't have my invites.

Not that it matters. I'd probably never invite anyone but just in case, is there anything I can do?

a cop is going to buy some1's invite, he'll see all his personal info on ebay, then raid his house while he's putting on his favorite yanni record and lighting his vanilla scented candles getting ready to make passionate love to himself.

/nohomo

What is he gonna find in my house. A hundred drawings on the back of scrabble boards...AND THEY ARE NOT VANILLA! they're fresh linen candles...

Issue New Invitation (10 invites left)

....invites are a good idea...but id love to see multiquotes working again....and i liked the props button....

oh and i liked it when someone was responding to a thread their name would get italicized on the bottom of the page..

can we get these things back?

• 2 months later...