Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozPROPHET INVITES

since i've been getting bombarded with invite requests and kids asking whats up, i figure i'll just start a thread about it.

officially 12ozProphet (or at least the forum), is invite only. this means, not every clown (or cop) can register for an account and participate. in order to join, you must have an invite. invites are given out automatically to users based on their activity. this hapens on a weekly basis where our system automatically calcultes and assigns invites to members. each invite lasts 30 days until it expires and you're free to do as you please with them. that means you can give them away, trade them, or sell them, ignore them - your choice.

besides members having invites to give out, admins can also give out invites. further any orders placed on 4thw will be given an invite by request. lastly, invites will be offered to people posting interesting stuff in response to blog comments on the home page - http://www.12ozprophet.com

since it hasn't been a full week since the system was started, invites havent been given away to the general community. i suggest that you login into the USER CP and make sure your email address is correct to make sure you have no problems with your accounts or with our invite system.

awesome idea Raven!!

The Sacramento thread got closed down in brickslayers (and moved to the vault) because the police were using the thread for info on people.

Im glad to see a solution to his problem!

I think this might kill 12oz or make it alot smaller.

I know I can not always get on here for months sometimes.

i don't think it'll kill it at all. think of how many people are on here every day, multiple times a day.

the vast majority of the postings, i think, are regulars.

the really good thing is that it'll keep cops out, and people selling "ultra cheap nikes!"

i take it this wont affect people already signed up?

raven, while you seem to be about how would i go about getting back the original "sneak" user name?

oh fuck we can sell these on ebay I gotta step up the quality of my posts!!!!

oh fuck we can sell these on ebay I gotta step up the quality of my posts!!!!

Damn you!!! I was going to make the ebay joke.:mad:

i take it this wont affect people already signed up?

raven, while you seem to be about how would i go about getting back the original "sneak" user name?

what was the original name?

what was the original name?

"sneak"

i can probably provide you a pm with one or two email addresses it would probably have originated from, but i no longer use them / forgot passwords etc....

Soo, if we're already registered, we'll be fine? I've been here for years but I hardly ever post.. just like to poke around and see what's up more than anything..

"sneak"

i can probably provide you a pm with one or two email addresses it would probably have originated from, but i no longer use them / forgot passwords etc....

check your email.

Soo, if we're already registered, we'll be fine? I've been here for years but I hardly ever post.. just like to poke around and see what's up more than anything..

this is only for new registrations. that means no new members without an invite.

can unregistered users browse the forum?

for the time being.

though there's probably going to be at least a couple forums in the near future that will no longer be accessable without logging in.

cool. if anything else, i don't get an invite and i'll spend less time on the nerd. if i do get one, i'll be right here...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now