12ozPROPHET INVITES

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work monday - friday, and I use 12oz to pass the time. the difference is I'm not a post whore.

edit: I remember it was a huge deal when makros got to 10,000 posts, and that mahfucka sat around all day posting pictures. which would make it easy to get that high, but it was a big deal seeing 'unstoppable' status, now every tom dick and larry around here just post whores it up all day.

I'm at work monday - friday, and I use 12oz to pass the time. the difference is I'm not a post whore.

edit: I remember it was a huge deal when makros got to 10,000 posts, and that mahfucka sat around all day posting pictures. which would make it easy to get that high, but it was a big deal seeing 'unstoppable' status, now every tom dick and larry around here just post whores it up all day.

well certain things cause post count to go up...

including..

arguing with someone back and forth

conversating back and forth

posting a clever picture

posting a clever idea

having something funny to say

posting a clever video

etc.

this is all different from someone that goes into a thread and all they post is shit like "lol" or "co-signed"

plus, increasing post count for this forum puts us higher on the list Raven was talking about.

Thus bringing in more traffic.

Thus bringing in more money for the website (through ads) to help the website continue to be up.

Id rather help by posting as to keep the website free, rather than having to pay to register.....wouldnt you?

*edit* and when i say list that Raven was talking about im talking about this:

http://www.big-boards.com/

and this...

http://www.alexa.com/

Shit Cali, I fully agree with you there.

If you create a good thread obviously you are responsible for getting the thing going and keep going.

thats another thing....i try to create threads that are funny, entertaining or informational, so i can contribute something to this forum..

i rarely make a thread....but most of the ones that i have made have gone past page 1.