THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

DA KID MERO

JUST CAME BACK FROM THE MOTHERLAND YESTERDAY (?) OR THE NIGHT BEFORE B I CANT REMEMBER CUZ I DONT BE KNOWIN WHAT DAY IT IS.

SHIT WAS OFF THE HOOK B. FOR REAL. HOTEL IN PUNTA CANA WAS BANANAS FOR A WEEK, EURO HOES GALORE, OPEN BAR ALL DAY, TITTIES OUT ON THE BEACH, ALL THAT GOOD SHIT. THEN I MET UP WITH MY POPS, COUSINS, UNCLES, AND WHATNOT OUT THERE AND JUST STRAIGHT SPAZZED OUT WITH UNLIMITED LITERS OF BRUGAL AND UNLIMITED PRESIDENTES. (MAO, SANTIAGO, SANTO DOMINGO, PUERTO PLATA) GOOD TIMES B, SHOOTING GUNS, FUCKING WITH BITCHES THAT DONT SPEAK NO ENGLISH, JUMPING OUTTA TREES INTO LARGE BODIES OF WATER, POOLS, CABANAS, FAT ASSES, CLUBS WITH NO COVERS AND IRRESPONSIBLE BARTENDERS. IM FINNA GO BACK FOR THE WINTER, EARRRLLLLLYYYYY!! UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA SO YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT UNTIL ONE OF MY COUSINS EMAILS ME A FLICK OR TWO. HOLLA!!! POW!!!

BUT YO...

IM BACK!! NIGGAS!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I spent a week in Punta Cana @ the resort Gran Bahia Principe, shit was AWESOME.

open bar all day, white sandy beaches, beautiful ocean water.... there was a ship wrecked on a sandbar directly in front of my resorts beach which was cool and added some neat backstory and flavour.

My biggest problem with the DR was trying to stay drunk! it's so humid I was just sweating it out alllllllll day, the beers don't stop but it's hard to stay drunk. also, don't drink too many girly drinks with coconut meal or whatever its called because you will be peeing out your asshole.

I also had some pretty brutal stomache cramps for a couple days afterwords but it was so worth it. it cost me 1500 bucks canadian (and those DR's absolutely LOVE canadians) for the week including flights and as far as I'm concerned the DR is the only caribbean vacation i'll take again.

holler.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Welcome back, DR is most def the dope.

Well MERO, I am hollerin at this DR cutie here in Miami. Throw some native knowledge so I am guaranteed in her pants by Sunday.

FAT ASSES

Speaking of fat asses I rocked the strippers last night and got a lap dance with this chick with the finest ass I've ever seen it was UNBELIEVABLE tried to take her home and knock off early but she wasn't having it which sucked but whatever I still can't get that shit outta my mind - big tits too.

Also your trip sounds pretty good fucken love holidays and getting out of the country it's the best shit.

went to punta cana, stayed at the excellence resort, drank mad presedente and mamajuana...that shit fucks you up. smoked the worst weed ever though, dude kept tryin to sell me coke i should of just got that instead. no titties out on the beach i was at though!...goodtimes none the less.