Things to do while taking a shit.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to look at the faces in the wood grain on the floor or in the walls/ceiling.

THIS

I read magazines or the paper..always. If I'm at some assholes crib who doesn't even have a magazine stash in the fucking bathroom then I have to read the labels on bottles of soap and stuff.

AND THIS

fucking co-sign

anybody else ever get off while taking a shit?

this one time i was gonna take a shit when i woke up in the morning and my dick was hard and i couldnt get it to go down and i really had to take a shit

and me not wanting my dick to touch the inside of the toilet i just sat down with my dick out

and since i was gonna be here for a while i said "sure why not?

and i went to work

im posting from the first page. i doubt there's been 3 pages of "what to do while shitting" so im sure im off topic by now. but here it goes.

how do you need to do other things while shitting? how long does it take you? im in and out. it takes me alittle bit longer than pissing. what do you people eat?

im posting from the first page. i doubt there's been 3 pages of "what to do while shitting" so im sure im off topic by now. but here it goes.

how do you need to do other things while shitting? how long does it take you? im in and out. it takes me alittle bit longer than pissing. what do you people eat?

its like hitting a handstyle or doing a burner...