Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

"Having a girlfriend in the city is like packing a lunch to an all-you-can-eat buffet."

"Why so self-conscious? What are you, living in a city full of judgemental assholes who will nail you to the cross for even the slightest indiscretion?"

"A funny thing happened on the way to jumping off the bridge..."

"We think too much and feel too little" - Charlie Chaplin

"If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing" - Anatole France

"Critics are our friends, they tell us our faults" - Ben Franklin

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw

"Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket" - George Orwell

"When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest." Henry David Thoreau

"Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right there, in the room, talking to you, which is why I don't like to read books." Jack Handey Deep Thoughts

"What other people think about me is not my business" Michael J. Fox

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

this is a quote from COPE about his recent arrest...

FC: Where are the pictures of your train from?

Well they said they got it through someones email who was emailing trains around to other writers. That's why he went and did an upstate bid because he was emailing his trains and others to other writers. He knows who he is, i don't want to put names on blast but the worlds going to know soon anyway so i'll just let it be. And there's another stupid bitch who runs her mouth in emails talking about how me, her and another writer went to a train yard and got spotted by a worker so we gave the worker money so he can let us paint the trains... I never did any train with females so by her talking shit like this in her email you give the VSQ a reason to come after me feel me so it's not the VSQ fault it's the 2 idiots. By the way that's why she did 2 prison terms for trains.. you know who im talking about.. You don't go to prison cause you're hardcore or you're keeping it real!! You go to prison cause your a stupid fucking idiot and you don't do your shit correctly or have your life in check ok... so get the fuck out of here with this "keeping it real" and hardcore bullshit just because you did time in prison for graffiti, you assholes!!

this is one of the funner things i read in some time...

''I got grillz in my mouth, but it ain't cooking up beef. I'm in the kitchen cooking up something, and these hatin' niggas want beef, so I'ma cook'' - Yung Lil' Kay Ef Cee.

''The supernatural, shiiit, my pooper scooper get at you, I attack troops with the physical, get lyrical, you're all material in this scenario... erm, I'm the definition, with my rendition in this edition, fiction's scary, y'all facing the might of my dictionary'' - Lirikal Rahpur

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.

-- Raymond Lindquist

Creativity can be described as letting go of certainties,

-- Gail Sheehy

call it trite, but I find myself using this more and more eachday.

"the lack of planning on your part, doesn't constitute and emergency on mine"

The context was a wannabe model in LA:

"Its hard to face your problems when the problem is your face."

and

"Why didnt anybody tell me that vaginas are like small towns: They're really only good for passing through in the middle of the night when nobody's looking."

and

"Cars arent like penises. Penises are like cars. When you're intoxicated, somebody should've taken the keys away from you."

• 2 weeks later...