Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions"

-David Borenstein

“If I'm alone too long I think too much, and I'm not interested in doing that. That won't lead anywhere good, I'm sure. If I'm busy I tend to stay out of trouble. An idle mind is the devil's playground.”

-Lisa Marie Presley

“The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.”

-Barbara De Angelis

“You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.”

-Julie de Lespinasse

“It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives”

-idk

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torments of man”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Computer games don’t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music..."

unknown

This was someone on the board of Nintendo in the 80s.