Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have."

"People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the water comes floating back to them, poisoned."

Both James Baldwin - He might have been an uphill gardener, but he knew his stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.

- Einstein

This next one is from my favorite book and it is something I repeat to myself every day of my life.

On the steps of the scaffold death tears off the mask that has been worn through life and the real visage is disclosed.

The Count of Monte Cristo Alexandre Dumas

"In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!"

— Woody Allen

• Like 1