Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to solve.

Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.

We live in a world of things, and our only connection with them is that we know how to manipulate or to consume them.

There is no meaning to life except the meaning man gives his life by the unfolding of his powers.

------------------Erich Fromm

tomgreenfish.jpg.73ca74c20e4eeb798c9304d19a0bafb3.jpg

tom_green.jpg.32184d173faada9fcc829052ab67d671.jpg

• Like 1

"One reason God created time was so that there would be a place to bury the failures of the past"

-don't remember

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"

-don't remember

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future"

-don't remember

"Crystal balls are really expensive because you have to steal them from tigers" (said while dozing off)

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson

"The insane, on occasion, are not without their charms " Kurt Vonnegut

you cant fool all the people all of the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall behind. -dead prez

where im from and where im headed, it aint no love. i give thanks that im alive to the man up above- luniz

i never knew a friend, until i met a foe. i never knew a pimp, until i met a hoe. -zion i

• Like 1