Baltimore? where is that.

tr808

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Baltimore is in Maryland. Which is close to NJ, PA, Virginia(dunno the initials for it) and delaware. so ya thats about right dru.

Dunnie boy> someone who acts friendly but really doesnt mean anything good by what they are saying, likely trying to take advantage of you if your out of the area. so im saying just be careful who you take directions from. parts of that city are fucked up.

this is awesome, he doest know where baltimore is. lmao. i recomend you stay away from the dunnie boys when you go there, youll find out what i mean soon enough. :P

do they hang out in mens toilets and wait for dude's to have sex with or something ?

Are you kidding me I will fucking punk people from Maryland and I am from CT...I call bullshit you are just a pussy...

so what if im a pussy? sorry i didnt know i should act hard on the internet and post some bullshit story about how i beat a bunch of baltimore kids up and took their shit. i hate fake people. your just tougher than me or you were beating up kids outside the mental ward:lol:

im just saying from my experiance in baltimore, some of those people are real dangerous.

shit I've been there mad times and the city is full of heroin addicts and homeless pepole who walk around with empty bottles of soap grabbin you screamin "i need 2 dollas!!!!" shits like fuckin zombie status all the time......I remember when I was younger I did a huge tag in planet hollywood i think it was called it was right on the boardwalk came back like a year later shit was still there.....but all in all fuck going there man go to southeast washington D.C and get zooted like the jetsons.

Baltimore kind of sucks. There are a few nicer areas, but the majority of the city is a shithole. If you have to be there check out Fells Point and the Inner harbor. Get some good crab cakes or cream of crab soup and try some Clipper City brews.

I remember about a year ago there was a story in the paper about a couple who got arrested in Baltimore for asking a cop directions after getting lost coming back from Camden Yards. They got charged with trespassing and spent a few hours in custody.

Are you kidding me I will fucking punk people from Maryland and I am from CT...I call bullshit you are just a pussy...

According to what I've seen on TV and what I've heard from southern relatives Baltimore is supposed to be fuckin WILD

Last night I watched a news report from Baltimore, about this gang of ghetto ass, dirtbike/ATV ridin niggs...shit was amazing

According to crime statistics there were 269 homicides in Baltimore in 2005, giving it the highest homicide rate per 100,000 of all U.S. cities of 250,000 or more population. Though this is significantly lower than the record-high 353 homicides in 1993, the homicide rate in Baltimore is nearly seven times the national rate, six times the rate of New York City, and three times the rate of Los Angeles. In addition, other categories of crime in Baltimore have also been declining, although overall crime rates are still high compared to the national average. The rate of forcible rapes has fallen below the national average in recent years; however, Baltimore still has much higher-than-average rates of aggravated assault, burglary, robbery, and theft.

Man throws paint thinner in officer's face

Balto. Co. officer hospitalized following incident near Essex school

By Nick Shields

Sun Reporter

June 7, 2007, 12:47 PM EDT

A Baltimore County police officer was hospitalized this morning after a man walking near an elementary school in Essex tossed paint thinner in his face, police said.

About 10 a.m., a county police officer answered a call about a man walking near Mars Estates Elementary School with a rag to his face, said Bill Toohey, a county police spokesman.

After the officer approached the man in the 1400 block of Old Eastern Ave. and asked him to remove the rag, the man splashed a chemical on the officer's face and skin, Toohey said.

The chemical was believed to be toluene, a paint thinner, Toohey said.

Toohey said that although the officer could see, he was taken by ambulance to the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins Hospital after complaining of a stinging sensation on his skin and eyes, Toohey said. Police did not identify the officer.

The man who had been approached by the officer was taken to Franklin Square Hospital Center, where he was being treated for apparently inhaling the chemical's fumes, Toohey said.

Charges are pending against the man, Toohey said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_county/bal-officer0607,1,5237571,print.story?coll=bal-local-headlines&ctrack=1&cset=true