Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tr808

Baltimore? where is that.

102644__scarface_l.jpg

going to baltimore tomorow for the weekend anyone live/been there?

Anything a must do/see? suggestions? thanks

this is awesome, he doest know where baltimore is. lmao. i recomend you stay away from the dunnie boys when you go there, youll find out what i mean soon enough. :P

thanks for the clarification on the location of baltimore...baltimore is mentioned in that scene of scarface. sorry if that was to much for you...

If it dont deal with latinz cocaine or pelicans it aint from scarface...

Baltimore is in Maryland. Which is close to NJ, PA, Virginia(dunno the initials for it) and delaware. so ya thats about right dru.

Dunnie boy> someone who acts friendly but really doesnt mean anything good by what they are saying, likely trying to take advantage of you if your out of the area. so im saying just be careful who you take directions from. parts of that city are fucked up.

Are you kidding me I will fucking punk people from Maryland and I am from CT...I call bullshit you are just a pussy...

Virginia(dunno the initials for it)

dude. just a hint...VA. fucking christ...

this is awesome, he doest know where baltimore is. lmao. i recomend you stay away from the dunnie boys when you go there, youll find out what i mean soon enough. :P

do they hang out in mens toilets and wait for dude's to have sex with or something ?

Are you kidding me I will fucking punk people from Maryland and I am from CT...I call bullshit you are just a pussy...

so what if im a pussy? sorry i didnt know i should act hard on the internet and post some bullshit story about how i beat a bunch of baltimore kids up and took their shit. i hate fake people. your just tougher than me or you were beating up kids outside the mental ward:lol:

im just saying from my experiance in baltimore, some of those people are real dangerous.

buy drugs, get robbed, give money to homeless people, go to catholic church....

...i think that about covers "things to do" in baltimore.

i remember i was at a laker game, and somebody at halftime had did a contest of rolling dice for southwest airlines to see what city they won. there were places like vegas, miami, frisco, etc. he won a trip to baltimore and everyone laughed.

this is what you get when you google image search baltimore...

baltimore_graphic.jpg

you also get this...

2005.07.09.baltimore.jpg

shit I've been there mad times and the city is full of heroin addicts and homeless pepole who walk around with empty bottles of soap grabbin you screamin "i need 2 dollas!!!!" shits like fuckin zombie status all the time......I remember when I was younger I did a huge tag in planet hollywood i think it was called it was right on the boardwalk came back like a year later shit was still there.....but all in all fuck going there man go to southeast washington D.C and get zooted like the jetsons.

like the southpark episode......

i probably will never go to baltimore ever....i no a dude from there hes a fuckin nut

Baltimore kind of sucks. There are a few nicer areas, but the majority of the city is a shithole. If you have to be there check out Fells Point and the Inner harbor. Get some good crab cakes or cream of crab soup and try some Clipper City brews.

I remember about a year ago there was a story in the paper about a couple who got arrested in Baltimore for asking a cop directions after getting lost coming back from Camden Yards. They got charged with trespassing and spent a few hours in custody.

According to what I've seen on TV and what I've heard from southern relatives Baltimore is supposed to be fuckin WILD

Last night I watched a news report from Baltimore, about this gang of ghetto ass, dirtbike/ATV ridin niggs...shit was amazing

According to crime statistics there were 269 homicides in Baltimore in 2005, giving it the highest homicide rate per 100,000 of all U.S. cities of 250,000 or more population. Though this is significantly lower than the record-high 353 homicides in 1993, the homicide rate in Baltimore is nearly seven times the national rate, six times the rate of New York City, and three times the rate of Los Angeles. In addition, other categories of crime in Baltimore have also been declining, although overall crime rates are still high compared to the national average. The rate of forcible rapes has fallen below the national average in recent years; however, Baltimore still has much higher-than-average rates of aggravated assault, burglary, robbery, and theft.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now