It's true

AyeBee

I'mam sititn her etyyrin to pounbg a playte of chicken and platanos, and this bithc just caleld me tor ramble some fuckin nonsense about some ehrb i sold her friends earlier

I thinks ehs bein a cunt cuz she doens't knwo i talked to ym ex today, but she was in the car when i saw her and thats what sarked the whole days event sandn ym weird mood, so yeh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigga you drunk.

Anyways. All women are whores and liars. Never trust them as far as you can throw them. Dont bother going to jail over a whore who screwed you over and some punk faggot who isnt worth your time.

You know what to do..

..and thats bang her best friend.

• 1 year later...

Pretty close to exactly 2 years later, and same shit's poppin. My most recent ex and I were broken up, still talking alot, kinda sorta working on things, and come to find out she fucked some other guy. Only this time, it's not someone she "loves" who she'll go on to date for a few years (as in this instance)...she just got drunk and fucked some guy. Cool.

Now I'm sitting here doing the same shit again, downing vodka and Nyquil like they're going off the market soon. Only difference is this time you guys won't get any stories about me beating up the dude, or about me trying to make things work with her, because I learned from the hell I went through during the time of this thread that it isn't worth it. I'm just gunna be depressed, mope, and then move on. Also, you won't get the nudes this time (probably)

Beofre all the people on my e-dick come in here to hate I didn't bump this thread for sympathy, or to go off on one of ym super emo rants...I just thought it was funny how history repeats itself and decided to revive it. Fuck you.

6. Infected

i don't drink to forget

i drink so i can suffer twice as much

cuz in this world of pain

nothing breaks the memory of your touch

what was i thinking

i should have kept drinking

to flood you face from my mind

but now it's over and i'm sober enough

to know you fucked my mind

love can seem like slow death

if it's not returned

you will feel your body and soul

start to burn with desire

and unrelenting pain

the tears they cloud my eyes

i bite my tongue till i taste my blood

so you won't hear my cries

hiding in my private darkness

i put you out of my mind

my fear of death being overcome

by my hatred for this life

Pretty close to exactly 2 years later, and same shit's poppin. My most recent ex and I were broken up, still talking alot, kinda sorta working on things, and come to find out she fucked some other guy. Only this time, it's not someone she "loves" who she'll go on to date for a few years (as in this instance)...she just got drunk and fucked some guy. Cool.

Now I'm sitting here doing the same shit again, downing vodka and Nyquil like they're going off the market soon. Only difference is this time you guys won't get any stories about me beating up the dude, or about me trying to make things work with her, because I learned from the hell I went through during the time of this thread that it isn't worth it. I'm just gunna be depressed, mope, and then move on. Also, you won't get the nudes this time (probably)

Beofre all the people on my e-dick come in here to hate I didn't bump this thread for sympathy, or to go off on one of ym super emo rants...I just thought it was funny how history repeats itself and decided to revive it. Fuck you.

shit happens homie...

just keep doin ya thug thizzle

and smash n dash the next jawn up to the plate...

once thats done move on... aint no love for hoes ya diiig...

keep yo shine on pimpin...

:cool:

I went too hard with the vodka and Nyquil. I ate a whole box of gel tabs, downed a few vodka.cranberrys, and passed out for like 18 hours on and off. When I woke up my head was spinning and when I tried to stumble to the bathroom to piss I ended up puking blood

I layed back down for a few hours, managed to eat a couple of grilled cheeses, and my stomach/head feels better but I can't sleep again and I'm all out of Nyquil. Alone with my thoughts is never a good idea. I'm going to try and find some seroquel.

So how's everyone else doing?

Damn man, you need to learn to stop letting them affect you so badly. Once you have achieved this, you will realise that they aren't worth stressing over, just find someone else to fuck, and let her be the one worrying about things. Thing I have learned is that it is usually over in a chicks mind the minute you start having (serious) arguments. By the time you break it off with them they are already so far detached, they are ready to fuck the first Joe that comes along, while you get caught hanging on asking yourself "where did it go wrong?". You need to stop treating these women liek queens (as you claim you do) and treat them as a bit more of a bastard before the issues start up. That way, at least you have been a bastard all along and they can't pull the "You've changed" bullshit, and you can rest easy knowing that you were a bastard and probably deserved it. Either way, go and fuck her best friend, that will fuck her, lol.

ayebee = swampfightoner? sorry I'm kind of stupid.

from reading about 6 or so pages of this thread, I've come to a conclusion...

you are a pussy about pussy. you put the pussy on a pedastool. bitches love being treated like shit. it keeps up the whole "want what you can't have" fantasy. anything you want, when you get it, isn't the shit anymore after like... 2 weeks. this is true about bitches too. take the advice from a page back and treat the bitch like a bitch right out of the gate. then, anything you do that is even REMOTELY caring or romantic (ordering a pepsi for her instead of water? think that movie Waiting...) will come across as pure fucking gold.

bitches have self esteem issues. that's why they dig guys with confidence. you should be exploiting that weakness fucking daily. women play games all the time, be better at it. call that bitch out on how she looks or smells or some shit. or how her titty is kind of different than the other. im not sure what happened to bitches being OUR BITCHES, but we need to bring that shit back.

shit makes me sick.

and nyquil and alcohol will destroy your liver. maybe do real drugs? just some suggestions.

• Like 2

NIGGA STOP GIVING THESE HOES IMPORTANCE B, ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS THAT NEEDS A WIFEY TO FEEL COMPLETE? MY NIGGA COME ONNNNNNNNN!! WHERES THE MACK IN YOU FAM? FUCK BEING DEPRESSED OVER THESE HOES NIGGA I KNOW RHODE ISLAND IS SMALLER THAN YANKEE STADIUM BUT I BET MY HEALTH INSURANCE THAT THERES STILL PLENTY OF BITCHES TO GO AROUND. YOU BE GETTING STUCK ON THESE HOES MY NIGGA YOU NEED TO FUCKIN CHILL. I KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS TOO NIGGA I SEENT IT WITH NIGGAS MAN, THIS BITCH IS MAD NEEDY AND IS AROUND YOU ALL THE TIME AND IS ON SOME ENABLING SHIT SO YOU'RE LIKE "THIS IS MY BITCH" ON SOME BONNIE & CLYDE. BONNIE & CLYDE WAS A MOVIE NIGGA. THIS AINT A MOVIE DOG. FUCK THIS BITCH NIGGA DONT YOU DARE LOSE A WINK OF SLEEP OVER THIS HOE MAN. I BE GETTIN MAD WHEN I SEE NIGGAS IN THIS SITUATION B ALL FUCKED UP OVER SOME DUMB BITCH. NIGGA THATS MY WORD I COULD WALK IN ON MY BABYMOMS SUCKING ANOTHER NIGGAS DICK AND NOT BLINK AN EYE. DO YOU HO, YOU AINT SHIT I KNEW YOU WASN'T SHIT SO IM RIGHT. IM ALWAYS RIGHT.

ALWAYS EXPECT THE WORST NIGGA...ESPECIALLY WITH THESE LIL YOUNG HOES YOU BE FUCKIN WIT. EVERY BITCH GOES THROUGH A SLUT STAGE AND MOST OF EM DO IT BETWEEN THE AGES OF 16-25. BITCHES AINT EVEN MENTALLY READY TIL 28 (AND MOST OF EM AINT EVEN READY BY THEN!) SO KNOW THAT AND STOP FUCKIN GETTIN ALL EMO'D OUT WHEN YOU FIND OUT SOME SHIT HAPPENED THAT WHEN I MEET A BITCH I EXPECT TO HAPPEN. ANY BITCH THAT COMES AT ME LIKE "THIS IS MY HOMEBOY" I IMMEDIATELY HIT WITH "YOU MEAN THE NIGGA YOU FUCK ON THE SIDE? WASSUP MY NIGGA IM THE OTHER NIGGA SHE FUCKIN. AND IM HITTIN RAW SO BAG UP." FUCK B!?!

THE TYPE OF LIFESTYLE YOU LEAD MY NIGGA YOU CANT HAVE A "WIFEY" CUZ YOU DO SOMETHIN TO PISS A BITCH OFF AND SHE GONNA GO FUCK SOME OTHER NIGGA CUZ SHE MAD. DUH. THEN YOU GET ALL BENT OUTTA SHAPE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU IN A CORRECTIONAL FACILITY SPEAKIN BROKEN SPANISH TO SOME DOMINICAN NIGGAS ALL CUZ SOME DUMB BITCH FUCKED SOME NIGGA TO GET YOU MAD. THATS AN AWFUL LOOK B. ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS SHOT SOME NIGGA IN BROAD DAY OVER A BITCH AND RUINED HIS LIFE. NIGGAS LIFE IS RUINED, HE'S A FELON, CANT GET A JOB, AINT DOIN SHIT, NIGGAS LIFE SUCKS. AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS BITCH AINT STRESSIN SHIT EXCEPT THIS NEW NIGGAS DICK IN HER BUTT <<<AND IF PICTURING THAT GETS YOU STEAMIN MAD YOU LOST! DONT LOSE B. WIN NIGGA WIN!

In all the years I've been on here, and all the tales you guys have heard about me, there have been TWO girls that ever stressed me out.

Come on muthafuckas, I'm far from a pussy about pussy...sometimes I just make the mistake of falling in love

I feel fine now, by the way. Just a few days of sadness and abusing my body.

• Like 1

wasn't love. love would made you kill someone. if not yourself.

you got comfortable with the pussy you was fuckin. that aint love. that's lazy. you put up with dumb shit after dumb shit, till she had you so sideways you started asking yourself what you did wrong. fuck all that. peep game.

take what MERO said to heart. how perfect would it have been to drop that line on that chicks "friend"....

"YOU MEAN THE NIGGA YOU FUCK ON THE SIDE? WASSUP MY NIGGA IM THE OTHER NIGGA SHE FUCKIN. AND IM HITTIN RAW SO BAG UP."