It's true

AyeBee

THE TYPE OF LIFESTYLE YOU LEAD MY NIGGA YOU CANT HAVE A "WIFEY" CUZ YOU DO SOMETHIN TO PISS A BITCH OFF AND SHE GONNA GO FUCK SOME OTHER NIGGA CUZ SHE MAD. DUH. THEN YOU GET ALL BENT OUTTA SHAPE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU IN A CORRECTIONAL FACILITY SPEAKIN BROKEN SPANISH TO SOME DOMINICAN NIGGAS ALL CUZ SOME DUMB BITCH FUCKED SOME NIGGA TO GET YOU MAD. THATS AN AWFUL LOOK B

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, I feel fine now. When this happened 2 years back (when this thread was first made) it sent me into a fucked up, downward spiral for almost a year. This time it was a few days.

I realized I can't even really be mad at her, cuz I did plenty of foul shit to her first. Shit happens. Gotta pick up the pieces and go from there, fuck it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANY BITCH THAT COMES AT ME LIKE "THIS IS MY HOMEBOY" I IMMEDIATELY HIT WITH "YOU MEAN THE NIGGA YOU FUCK ON THE SIDE? WASSUP MY NIGGA IM THE OTHER NIGGA SHE FUCKIN. AND IM HITTIN RAW SO BAG UP." FUCK B!?!

Not sayin' I got it...

odb.jpg

But nigga if I got it, you got it!

Also cosign giving a fuck who a bitch is fucking

The last time I got upset over shit like that was 5 years ago when my girl fucked my homeboy from the 8th grade and then brought him over to my house the next day.

I was fucked up over it because shit WAS foul, but I went Overboard and put a gun in his face and made him run down the block while me and my other homie laughed... Now me and my boy are cool and I can't even imagine being emotional about a female like that..

After that I made it a point to not be that guy who flips on the dude my ex is fuckin

It's just corny to be that guy, plus if I broke it off with a bitch why the fuck would I give her the satisfaction of having me fight for her? Bitches love that shit more than anything, and even if you do beat his ass she's just gonna suck his dick harder while she nurses his wounds

I actually let one of my exes BF slide on some bullshit he tried to pull on me on some "I don't give a fuck about y'all corny lame asses" shit... Then later on when she started talking to me on the sly I let her know... Now she hates dude more than anything and I looked like the bigger man... And not for nothing but looking like the bigger man (and not some easily toted with douche) has it's advantages

2 years ago I made a point of making the new guy's life a living hell, which included fucking him and his best friend up. It never made me feel like a lesser man, even though my ex went on to date that kid for like a year and a half. But guess what happened now? I heard she's fucking his best friend, the one who I also beat up :lol:

The kid is this situation is some random guy I don't know, who she'd known for years. We'd been broken up for a lil bit, and everytime I got drunk I'd been talking mad shit to her about how I was fucking this one and that one and how I hated her. He caught her on one of those nights, got her drunk, and happened to get lucky. I know I shouldn't be mad, but I am...but I'm also not gunna go out looking to beat his ass either. I'm chillin

I'm just sayin'...

If you were him, would u have done the same thing and smashed?

Because you probably would.

And see, because you played that role of the crazy ex, that dude was hitting it for like almost 2 years

When you put that on paper, the whole reason you beat his ass was to get him stop fucking your ex... But it ended up making her love him or some shit

Fucking gals best friend is always a better option. You can ALWAYS fuck her best friend. Bitches always look at their friends man like "what does that bitch have that I don't? I bet I could fuck him"

ANC you know what? She CAN fuck you

cos the shits funny?

he needs this negative reinforcement in his life. the fucks dude coming to the oontz to get life facts anyways? this got as real as it needed to be. im sure he had a chuckle, and a lil warm fuzzy "everythings gon' be alrite" feelin. besides, he wasn't married to the bitch, with kids andshit. that'd be different.

eat some cheeseburgers.

that is all.

hahaha^^^

fuck girls, women are where it is at.

and i seriously believe not all girls are sluts, you just gotta find the right one, put it down proper and hold it down...

my breeze ain't doing shit unless i cosign it....know why, cuz I hold it down.

I don't know what some of yall are talkin bout not giving a shit who your girl is fucking, and laughing in the niggas face about it.

I mean that sounds funny on 12oz and all, but in reality that shit aint flying.

unless that bitch got my last name..i could careless..you think im gonna not fuck another bitch because 'i love my girl'...

:lol:

I don't know what some of yall are talkin bout not giving a shit who your girl is fucking, and laughing in the niggas face about it.

I mean that sounds funny on 12oz and all, but in reality that shit aint flying.

MUST BE A CULTURAL THING, MY POPS WOULD CHOKE ME TO DEATH IF HE EVER FOUND OUT I WAS FIGHTING OVER A GIRL. ID FIGHT THE NIGGA SHORTY CHEATED WITH THEN HAVE TO FIGHT MY POPS CUZ HE WOULD FLAME ME FOR BEING SUCH A PUSSY.

IF YOU GOT BITCHES ON DECK THEN THAT SHIT IS IRRELEVANT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE THE SQUARE LIFESTYLE AND BE WITH ONE CHICK PERMANENTLY, AND SHE KNOWS THAT YOU MADE THAT DECISION, AND STILL FUCKS ANOTHER NIGGA THEN THAT MAKES YOU EVEN MORE OF A HERB FOR FIGHTING OVER THE BROAD CUZ YOU SHOULDA KNOWN SHE WASNT SHIT. NIGGAS AINT MAGICIANS, BITCHES ARE THE ONES THAT GOT WHAT A NIGGA WANNA GET. SHE GOTTA LET HIM IN, BITCHES DONT FUCK NIGGAS BY ACCIDENT. IF SHE LET HIM IN HOW YOU GONNA BE MAD AT THE NIGGA THATS JUST TRYNA DO WHAT EVERY NIGGA IS TRYNA DO? IE: GET SOME PUSSY, AND THEN TAKE THE BITCH BACK? OH LAWDY LAWD I WISH ONE OF MY NIGGAS WOULD DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. ID SMACK HIS EYEBROWS OFF.

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, did the chronic teach you nothing?

THATS AN UNFAIR GENERALIZATION, IM NOT ON SOME MYSOGYNISTIC SHIT BUT NIGGAS BE HOLDING BROADS TO STANDARDS THEY AINT ON THEYSELF. IF IM DOIN ME, I EXPECT SHORTY TO DO HER. I CANT GET MAD AND WANNA FIGHT A NIGGA TO PIECES CUZ A GIRL DOES HER THING ON THE SIDE.

THATS AN UNFAIR GENERALIZATION, IM NOT ON SOME MYSOGYNISTIC SHIT BUT NIGGAS BE HOLDING BROADS TO STANDARDS THEY AINT ON THEYSELF. IF IM DOIN ME, I EXPECT SHORTY TO DO HER. I CANT GET MAD AND WANNA FIGHT A NIGGA TO PIECES CUZ A GIRL DOES HER THING ON THE SIDE.

i didn't say grown ass women.

i said bitches.

in other words, a ho gone be a ho, a nigga gone be a nigga.

no matter what the fuck you figure.