It's true

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also a fan of the big nips.

Anyone ever seen Stacey Dash in playboy?

Su-poib nips.

Pics?

damn Ayebee, you are teh madness!

I have felt like that a few times but I am more reserved than you are, and just remember the old line

"No matter how good looking you think she is, there is always someone that is sick and tired of her bullshit"

You were that person who was sick and tired of it, but you went about it the wrong way bro.

my girls ex used to call her at crazy hours

she was pretty clear with him that it was over

but he didnt get the message

so when he saw us at a party he got really pissed

as he thought they still had a chance

and he tried to punch me

i let it slide as i just side stepped it and didnt want to cause a scene

but he tried again outside the party

had to fight back this time

threw 2 punches and sat him on his ass

he got the message

I rolled up on him again today...once again, she saw me and came over. This time I didn't do anything, didn't even get out of the car, since she woulda just stopped it again. We talked for a minute, and I let him know if he doesn't fight me again Friday, without interruption, that I'mma start makin his life a living hell

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dude, if you want some real advice..

dump that bitch...she aint worth it.

forget about ole dude....

you should never fight over a girl...unless its your wife and some one said some shit to her/laid hand on her.

other then that..fuck it.

you dont need the drama my man.

Dude, if you want some real advice..

dump that bitch...she aint worth it.

forget about ole dude....

you should never fight over a girl...unless its your wife and some one said some shit to her/laid hand on her.

other then that..fuck it.

you dont need the drama my man.

I can't let it go...if it's just cuz I'm not mature enough then so be it, but I can't. I can't sleep, I can't really eat, all I can do is sit and think and get more angry. The worst part is, she "loves" him (she's fuckin delusional...the kid is a rebound from when I was being an asshole, I think it's a lil convenient she falls for the exct opposite person from me) but he doesn't give a fuck about her...the shit hes said to me about her (which she doesn't believe), just make me more mad.

I shouldn't give a fuck about her after all this, but I was with her for a year and a half, and I can't help myself from at least wanting to stop her from getting hurt

/No emo.

It's her new boyfriend

What?! I thought you ssaid she said she already got screwed over by said dude...

Mang you gotta just whups some ass then leave that bitch alone. Dont go back to that bitch my dude. She sounds fucking retarded...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

haha,

really dude...drop it, it aint worth it. you are young..there are plenty of girls out there.

fuck that girl, she sound shady and more then likely..she will dude ole dude wrong to.

even if you get back with her more heartbreak will come

just accept your losses and Charlie Mike!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dude, dont listen to Some1

dont fight ole dude...let him learn the hard way.

Forget it mang...go and get another hot breezy instead.

Don't listen to Sneak he works for the establishment! Show this nigga whose boss he aint gonna learn the hard way!

Go get a burlap sack throw this dude in it take him out to the country middle of nowhere take bags of oranges and just beat the fuck out of the dude and just leave'em...

MDK MDK MDK

OR OR !!! you could kidnapp the dude tie him up and just leave him in an empty trailor for a trailor truck...thats shit would be cool too...

then when a truck picks him up to go drive to load it up you got a dude like 6 states away!