post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

TURDUCKEN!

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

^the plate that was on the table for dinner... legs and wings attached for effect, and nobody even ate a drumstick... must've been a good bird trio,

IMG_1889.jpg

no pictures of stuffing or sewing up that don't have me or my family in the pic, maybe after some editing i can get a raw bird pic up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i recently tried Brioche bread for the first time and I'm hooked:

Curried chicken salad with grapes, almonds and swiss:

L4sxg.jpg

'Caprese' Sandwich with fresh buffalo mozz, fresh basil, organic heirloom tomatoes dressed with balsamic syrup, s/p and good olive oil:

jrgqO.jpg

^^one of the best sandwiches I've ever had.

Brioche is a winner.

Haven't thrown a photo up in a while, haven't posted much recently. Been too busy to cook, bloody christmas...

Anyway. Here's a breakfast from the other day, all local ingredients.

Groper parmesan crumbed/ pea puree/ leaves/ lemon cream sauce/woodfired sourdough//

GroperPeaLemonSour.jpg

IOU: props when I can for that recipe, I might give her a crack this weekend. Do you think I could go a lower heat for more hours? - I work ten or more hours a day and my crockpot is oldschool - no auto start!

trying to do these this weekend if i can from some lowenbrau

bratwurst-2.jpg

* 2 cans of beer

* 5 bratwurst

* one-half onion

* slice one red pepper

* half teaspoon of garlic

1. dump brats, beer and all ingredients in a bowl & sit them in fridge overnight or for the afternoon

2. boil brats w/ all ingredients for 15 minutes

3. grill on each side for 10 minutes

gotta love FLA, bbq all season long

lowenbrau1.jpg

hahaha I love that everybody flipped over the eggs benedict out of all the other pics, but I mean you just cant beat it.

So its that time of year and I know people hate on some fruit cake but its been a gift from grandma since I can remember. Although you CANT hate on this one. Its not dry, its so moist and jam packed. http://www.beatricebakery.com/ has been making the best since I can remember. Any takers?

2rh7o1u.jpg

Archived