post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL,

but i have ran into quite a few croc tears in my day that tell me "oh no i like my steak plain!"

i force a taste on them and they c the light...

so know i think u must open your mind...

maybe open your mind too...

Screenshot2010-11-17at92327PM.jpg

• Like 5

the elk had a subtle gaminess quality to it similar to venison. it was rad cause the two ladies that were sitting across from me couldn't finish that course so they gave me the rest of their elk. it was an awesome experience. i hope to do it again they have these dinners every so often throughout the year.

How much is something like that? Do you get to pick your own courses?

hahahaha thats awesome. I hate when people use A1 etc on steaks, especially good steaks, but Im not going to get crabby with someone over the internet for it. Its like the people you give a dish of food to and there is no hesitation BAM! they grab the salt and pepper without even tasting it. I just think its something people become so accustom to doing or having. Its kinda like those people who will put ketchup on EVERYTHING! One of my old chefs used to always douse his steaks with A1. He knew they were top quality, he cooked them to perfection, our baste used for grilled items seasoned them so well, BUT he put A1 on them. Never understood it.

I throw A1 on cheap ass meat (like the crap my mother buys), but I wouldn't put it on anything good.

I remember making Dr. Pepper marinated sirloins (seasoned to perfection with just some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cinnamon) and getting all kinds of offended when my two Dominican homies doused them in fucking BBQ SAUCE

Went for a bite tonight, spur of the moment. Turned out awesome, please excuse the horrible photos - no flash on my phone camera.

Cuba Libre/ Moet half//

DrinksServing.jpg

Duck parfait/ sourdough//

DuckParfait.jpg

Carpaccio//

Carparccio.jpg

smoked salmon/ fetta/ bread crust//

Salmon.jpg

tuna sashimi/ rice/ asian style omelette//

SashimiTuna.jpg

tempura prawn/ chilli jam/ chilli oil/ asian salad//

tempuraPrawn.jpg