post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

trop you could be totally right. although at the end of an already 12 course meal if he were to individually plate each of those desserts that would bump it to 17 courses which isn't un heard of but sometimes after a couple hours of eating the point can get lost. due to just being full or losing interest. not everyone can sit through a 3 hour meal and be as excited at the end as they were at the beginning.

Im a food noob, and have yet to sit down to a 12 course meal. The only place I get dessert with dinner is NOPA. I think Im thinking too specific instead of thinking of the wide spectrum of dinners (setups?) BUT even so, Im still stuck on the one, small plate dessert after that meal.

I push the importance of dessert because thats what im going into. So to me, of course I want the dessert to be just as important, and for it to be read/understood, as any and every course in the dining experience. I guess what im getting at is too much of a good thing is sometimes too much. So limiting it sort of forces you to savor it.

http://www.cuisinierskitchen.blogspot.com/[/url]

heres a link to chef morris's blog for those that are interested in seeing more of his food and maybe read his thoughts. one of the most humble and passionate chefs i've met.

btw, thanks for posting this!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't worry. I've been in the industry for a good amount of time now and still havent had a 12 course meal. although there are two spots that i'm going to have to go to when i get the money crush being one and rovers being the other. just got done eating this....

rack of lamb, roasted yukon golds, pan roasted rainbow carrots, sauteed black trumpets, cinnamon demi (left over from christmas went extremely well with the lamb.)

35601_171683622867303_100000770000169_307943_310766_n.jpg

• Like 2

MO FOOD:

Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal:

BJEC2.jpg

Triscuits, garlic/chive cream cheese and the real deal pepper jelly (xmas colors and all):

TQ5zw.jpg

burnt ass bacon...the way I like it:

o3lsx.jpg

bagel and cream cheese (garlic/chive & salmon):

RBv8S.jpg

pork buns:

kRgvg.jpg

Curry chicken salad sandwich:

aabJ2.jpg

Vegetarian Chile and Creme Fraiche (bought the hippy chili by accident, not bad!):

nvjLM.jpg

Fajita leftovers:

bxYvw.jpg

Raisin Bran Crunch:

SxdNi.jpg

Grilled Chicken Sandwich:

A9nvI.jpg

Mini Dessert (the S'more cupcakes were incredible):

HE7ny.jpg

Eggs, Bagel, Chorizo, Chili/Garlic hot sauce and more Pepper Jelly (I didn't remember making this on Xmas night):

QShuB.jpg

Hot Dog with Kraut:

KtezD.jpg

Chicken cooked in the Crock-Pot (canned tomatoes, onions, peppers, capers, garlic and Kalamata Olives):

UdAfq.jpg

tumblr_lehb19FtsL1qat6j8o1_500.jpg

garden salad, brown rice with cream of mushroom mixed in, veggie mix, grilled chicken. simple, nothing too fancy on my part.

tumblr_lduvw2dGG41qat6j8o1_500.jpg

Beef teriyaki rice bowl from this joint in boston called teriyaki house, i think its literally the cheapest/freshest place in boston to get asian food. that bowl is 6$ fucking unbeatable.

nothn special but...here goes. Have a few more just havent got them off my phone.

Fried Calamari and banana peppers with some kind of aoili and slaw...I was too busy enjoying the beer and the cute hipster chick booty.

calabeer.jpg

Chicken with balsamic reduction, gr beans and corn, and some good mix from trader joes (israeli cous cous, orzo, red quinoa, and halved baby garbanzo beans)

cous.png

I was sober but yet I swear this somethng Id do drunk. i put like chipotle mustard, 2 kinds of cheese, artichoke and roasted red pepper tapanade, bacon, and then used the melt as bread with lettuce ahahhah I was desperate.

ques.png

so i pulled some ish off my phone. I realized ever since I moved my idea of food sucks.

So it was a sunday and I waned tuna and I had been wanting to try acorn squash. Used honey and pecans with the squash. Not too bad.

food5.png

At the usual pub stop for me. Carm onions, beer cheese mini burgers and some home made fries.

food4.png

Last time I buy ingles brand frozen broccoli...I mean look at all those stalk pieces! Did some premade lunches with spaghettie squash, chix broth, lemon, broc, pine nuts, s/p. Tryn to think healthy

food3.png

fried cheeeekin, slaw, and cheese burritos

food2.png

ramen, corn, bacon, roasted red pepper artichoke stuff, chicken, and parm. Yeah another one of those whats in the fridge days

foods.png

ruso you make your own pizza yea? you think you could make a homemade pie without a stone in a toaster oven? or would the raw dough be too soft for the rack

To soft, but what I have done is start in a pizza pan then the last few minutes without on the rack.