The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm hungry jack.

On a side note, Wendy's has been in a steady slide since they switched up their fries. There was a Wendy's right across from a place I was working, so it was my go to. When they changed up the fries I bailed, now it's maybe twice a year, and it's always exponentially worse each time.

Mmmm hungry jack.

On a side note, Wendy's has been in a steady slide since they switched up their fries. There was a Wendy's right across from a place I was working, so it was my go to. When they changed up the fries I bailed, now it's maybe twice a year, and it's always exponentially worse each time.

yeah...thats how i felt when burger king changed their fries.

just got back from wendy's.

they put ketchup on my shit when i said i wanted it plain. fuck! hate that shit.

i don't mind their new fries they may be better than the old ones but the old ones weren't bad. bk's old fries were PERFECTION. them switching up was unnecessary.

and bk never melts the cheese on their burgers. i always have to go home and throw that shit in the mic. that's another reason i kinda hate them.

Mmmm hungry jack.

wendy's old fries were the worst in the game

maybe worst of all time in any frame

BK's old fries were dope. The first time i had the new ones they were cold and not good. I havent been back since, actually ... weird how impressions can change like that.

Agreed about old wendys fries. they were rarely on point, but when somebody fucked up in the kitchen and you got a good batch? motherofgod.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...