The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know i keep telling myself i'm going to buy a dorito taco but i just always get something else. like today i had to choose between a dorito 5 buck box and a cheesy gordita crunch one, and i chose the gordita crunch one seeing as how that's my favorite thing on the menu. the idea of a dorita shell never really amazed me like how they're making it seem it's taking america by storm. i do want to try it tho.

Being in the test market for almost everything is pretty cool sometimes.

are you from columbus, ohio? thats the biggest test town for marketing in your country... if you grew up there, you probably ate/saw all kinds of unhealthy & awesome fast food (& food in general) none of us wouldve ever heard of

also - im not drinking pop anymore... for a looong while, at least

don't have carls jr out here, but how can you go wrong with a BACON GRILLED CHEESE BURGER YO!?

of course i could be wrong and it could just be horrible.

word. i actually finally got around to trying one a few days ago...it was good...would have been a lot better if they didnt put a big nasty glob of mayo on it.

Carls-Jr-Grilled-Cheese-Bacon-Burgers.jpg

Fuck your nacho cheese dorito shell, cool ranch is the only way to go.

5976530407_c13d61abfe.jpg

Being in the test market for almost everything is pretty cool sometimes.

Damn. Cool Ranch is my favorite. I haven't tried it yet but I don't really want to cuz they put a spoonful of beef and then 2 handfuls of lettuce on their hard shell tacos...I get the Beefy 5 layer burrito. It's cheap and if you go to the right Taco Bell it's pretty good and it fills you up

I dunno man, I'm with the cheap/tasty and filling part, but I find it hard to believe that a fast food item is going to consistently vary much in its quality from location to location.

Although I may have just earned a scolding from the folks who treat fast food like a food group.

I dunno man, I'm with the cheap/tasty and filling part, but I find it hard to believe that a fast food item is going to consistently vary much in its quality from location to location.

Although I may have just earned a scolding from the folks who treat fast food like a food group.

You'd be surprised man. A lot of Taco Bells in Philly are just bad. However, there are 2-3 that I can go to and the food is on point. If I worked in a fast food joint (thank God I don't) I would hook the food up so customers would keep coming back. Too bad most "employees" in the Philly fast food scene are ghetto nigs with face tats that can't put together a simple meal worth shit.

I also try to steer clear in general though, especially McDonalds...

word. i actually finally got around to trying one a few days ago...it was good...would have been a lot better if they didnt put a big nasty glob of mayo on it.

lmao, i thought you meant a bacon cheeseburger between 2 grilled cheeses like they do at friendly's. that looks good tho. reminds me of the bacon roadhouse from checkers or the bacon sourdough they used to have at bk, shit was bangin but i think it was just being tested and didn't do well.

oh and no love for mayo!?

I don't really want to cuz they put a spoonful of beef and then 2 handfuls of lettuce on their hard shell tacos...I get the Beefy 5 layer burrito. It's cheap and if you go to the right Taco Bell it's pretty good and it fills you up

i'm with you 100%!

in my town there are 3 taco bells, the good, the bad...and the one i don't frequent. at the good one they always give you lots of cheese and meat and don't try to stiff you with mad lettuce and half empty tortillas.