The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so apparently it's not on the menu, but if you go to Wendy's, you can ask them for a cup of melted cheese to dip your fries in and they'll give it to you for free. a friend of mine just did this the other day

yes, mouse head still costs extra.

harveys is the one of the worst now.. bout 5 years ago, they were on top

you can only taste the heat, not the meat

I tell you hwhat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's not that pricey you just need to order right.

sodas are 2-2.50. skip that shit. order fries instead, they come with a cup inside the bag - rinse it out and boom, soda cup.

large fries are never necessary because regular fries give you a shitload.

consider a single burger. yeah theres one patty but it's still good and you can load up on all the fixings for free.

I didn't think they were that expensive at all..considering Mcdonalds is shit and you can easily spend 10 bucks on a meal with garbage fixins/quality. Mind you it's a bit different up here, however they should be less expensive in the states.

you fellers like the cajun fries or reg?

sodas are 2-2.50. skip that shit. order fries instead, they come with a cup inside the bag - rinse it out and boom, soda cup.

haha...ive done this.

also, i dont know if they still do this, but to promote the fact that they cook their fries in peanut oil, they usually have free peanuts at their stores. i would save the bag my burger came in and fill it up with peanuts for the next few days.