The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id try it without the mustard

word. i like those cocktail weinies in puff pastries or the ones rapped in pretzel so that does actually seem cool, but yeah no mustard.

I assume peoples bags smell for weeks like mine does after that.

i don't know what it is about wc smell but it can permeate anything and linger, including your insides.

Also Thanksgiving soon as I make WC Turkey stuffing:

75296_2646546282017_6496382_n.jpg

skeptical yet intrigued.

word. i like those cocktail weinies in puff pastries or the ones rapped in pretzel so that does actually seem cool, but yeah no mustard.

i don't know what it is about wc smell but it can permeate anything and linger, including your insides.

skeptical yet intrigued.

http://www.whitecastle.com/food/recipes/view/7-white-castle-turkey-stuffing

I've been making it for years, always a super hit. I'd post pics but im kinda very drunk, but thnxgnvn photo thread is coming soon.

fart

What no DQ love up in this piece............................

214nloj.jpg

I dont know whether to blame the fact that my strips were extremely dry and old when I ordered them (damn you drive thru window)....... remember always check your food! Or that these werent really that appealing and I like DQ's chicken strips. Anyone else?

And I wasnt really impressed by the Wendys mushroom melt like I thought I was and I love mushrooms. If you really want Wendys to impress try the Asiago ranch spicy chicken with apple wood smoked bacon topped with blue cheese. Shit will melt your taste buds and that was my first time trying blue cheese.

EDIT: It might only be a limit menu item or just try to ask for it.

Yeah I went to middle/high school in Rhode Island. These patties were definitely genetically modified but the spicy ones were always crispy. The regular ones weren't quite as good but hot sauce.

RUNDOWN---

What I remember was: chicken patties, burgers, "pizza," American chop suey (pasta and ground beef), nachos with a scoop of mystery meat---sides of tater tots or limp cold crinkle fries. Chicken nuggets sometimes, you got all of five.

Fridays were meatball subs or rib-b-que. Spicy chicken patties were the wildcard.

One time I was like FUCK YES PUDDING and scooped a ton on my styrofoam tray. When I sat down a took a big bite and it was mayonnaise.

goddamn dude. you got laaaced.

we def had chicken patty things ... thaaangs. also spaghetti and also some kind of creamed chipped beef. those cold crinkle nasty ass fries though? staple in my diet. i cant believe yall had hot sauce ... im legit mad about that. hot sauce would have changed my life forever at that age.

my middle school was fucking awesome but i always packed lunch. we had zebra cakes sold by some asian lady and i would save money and always buy them, no wonder i was fat as fuck at that age.

What no DQ love up in this piece............................

214nloj.jpg

I dont know whether to blame the fact that my strips were extremely dry and old when I ordered them (damn you drive thru window)....... remember always check your food! Or that these werent really that appealing and I like DQ's chicken strips. Anyone else?

And I wasnt really impressed by the Wendys mushroom melt like I thought I was and I love mushrooms. If you really want Wendys to impress try the Asiago ranch spicy chicken with apple wood smoked bacon topped with blue cheese. Shit will melt your taste buds and that was my first time trying blue cheese.

EDIT: It might only be a limit menu item or just try to ask for it.

and yo NO DUDE NO DQ LOVE HERE their fast food should never exist it oughta be aborted, even in the commercial that shit looks like a mistake

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I dont do fast food much. Yet if on the occasion Im feeling some breakfast I love me some McDonalds Egg and Cheese Biscuit.

If I cant do breakfast I do enjoy Wendys jr Cheese Burger Deluxes. Cheap and they at least use "fresh" lettuce, tomato, and red onion. All McDonalds does on their cheap stuff is use that questionable onion relish stuff.