The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

at the bad one they have no shame about filling up your 5 layer halfway and using the wrong size tortilla, or stuffing anything you order with more vegetables than anything and very little meat and cheese.

the thing is the bad one is directly on my path home from work so i usually go there now and just deal with it.

oh and 5 layers are the best...i always get no beans and make it 4 tho.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be surprised man. A lot of Taco Bells in Philly are just bad. However, there are 2-3 that I can go to and the food is on point. If I worked in a fast food joint (thank God I don't) I would hook the food up so customers would keep coming back. Too bad most "employees" in the Philly fast food scene are ghetto nigs with face tats that can't put together a simple meal worth shit.

I also try to steer clear in general though, especially McDonalds...

Point... in the right locations all the cashiers have baby daddy's names tattooed on their neck, all the fry cooks have grill mark (credit to gasface) flames up and down their arms.

Constantly rotating cast of characters.

aw man i have mad shit to address in here.

bed framered - i dont go to ANY fast food places in philly for this reason ... i dont dare hahaha.

mass - i didnt know you were black, whoa.

i wanna open up by saying i do fuck with mayo and i do not fuck with ranch.

pick your creamy sauces carefully n/h.

i dont rock miracle whip ever - its bullshit.

mayo is in a class by itself because in the hands of the right person (me) it can become a very flavorful dressing. Add a little garlic powder or lemon zest, becomes amazing.

• Like 2

yep, as the night itself.

but really, why the ranch hatred?

Ranch tastes garbage to me. My mom always used to coat everything in it and I got sick of it fast. The closest I can get is blue cheese dressing on wings ... thats good eating. I dont even do ranch on spicy shit. Strictly blue cheese if anything.

yeah blue cheese is cool. my favorite brand at the supermarket is marie's. they have a couple of different kinds like super chunky or no chunks. i used to always eat wings with blue cheese till i recently realized you can also use ranch.

...damn this turned into the "what condiments do you like" thread.