The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being bombarded by the most god awful gas from last night's White Castle mistake.

Bout to eat a hot dog and some cashews.

saw this and had to bump this

i'll happily talk business about white castle.

i ate an entire crave case once on a dare because im a stupid fuck.

i have never shit and farted with such force in my whole entire life. i shit for 12 hours straight, about once every 45 minutes. i was like being on house arrest, in my bathroom. The worst part was that it was a burning, flourescent green. My girlfriend refused to spend time with me and my asshole was on fire after two hours. i've had food poisoning for 4 days in a row and i cant remember anything like what i experienced after the 30 burger crave case. shit, i fucking sweated burger smell. that whole weekend was the furthest from a human being ive ever been.

make sure you get pickles.

white castle - stop violating the butts of america

I don't know if anyone else does this but most fast food chains don't serve a double chicken sammich (BS!) so when I go to Wendy's I get a spicy chicken sammich and 5 pc. spicy nuggets and put it in the sammich. Slammin! Bk serves triple and quadruple stacks of beef but no double chicken? WTF

I don't know if anyone else does this but most fast food chains don't serve a double chicken sammich (BS!) so when I go to Wendy's I get a spicy chicken sammich and 5 pc. spicy nuggets and put it in the sammich. Slammin! Bk serves triple and quadruple stacks of beef but no double chicken? WTF

Hah, i'm guessing it's cause chicken is probably a little more expensive and also marginally harder to stack.

And if you pressed chicken into a patty i wouldnt trust it.

maybe it's a location difference. you're from Ri right? yeah well in mass they gave us some genetically modified patties that smelled like shit, and it doesn't matter how much you pay or if you pay at all everyone got the same thing. cept if you had like lunch detention or some shit, then you're eating a cheese or peanut butter sandwhich.

the chicken quality was slightly better if we were having fried chicken and even better than that if we were having something mexican like quesadillas and such. still pretty subpar though.

as far as a jamaican beef patty go, those are dope. never had one with cocoa bread though. should i?

i like the tower isle beef patties that every pizza shop in ny has. hook it up with some pepperoni and cheese and i'm good to go.

maybe it's a location difference. you're from Ri right? yeah well in mass they gave us some genetically modified patties that smelled like shit, and it doesn't matter how much you pay or if you pay at all everyone got the same thing. cept if you had like lunch detention or some shit, then you're eating a cheese or peanut butter sandwhich.

Yeah I went to middle/high school in Rhode Island. These patties were definitely genetically modified but the spicy ones were always crispy. The regular ones weren't quite as good but hot sauce.

2 checks off - you had chicken patties? and you had hot sauce???

the fuck???

RUNDOWN---

What I remember was: chicken patties, burgers, "pizza," American chop suey (pasta and ground beef), nachos with a scoop of mystery meat---sides of tater tots or limp cold crinkle fries. Chicken nuggets sometimes, you got all of five.

Fridays were meatball subs or rib-b-que. Spicy chicken patties were the wildcard.

One time I was like FUCK YES PUDDING and scooped a ton on my styrofoam tray. When I sat down a took a big bite and it was mayonnaise.

White castle is my favorite. first place i hit up when i go to ny.

Gotta pay to play i guess.

Triple snapz... that reminds me.

I usually grab a large sack or case before I fly home from Detroit.

I eat a couple in the airport, then a couple on the plane just to be a dick, and leave the rest in the overhead bin to be a total dick.

I assume peoples bags smell for weeks like mine does after that.

soon.

Like this weekend soon.

Also Thanksgiving soon as I make WC Turkey stuffing:

75296_2646546282017_6496382_n.jpg

So.....

Anybody brave enough to try this out ?

pizza-hut-hot-dog-stuffed-crust-pizza-ii.jpg

Pizza Hut hot dog stuffed crust ....

Hot dog in a blanket, with mass amounts of cheese...could be pretty good!!

Just not feelin a "hot dog" product from a pizza chain, its probably gonna be the worst quality meat...not that hot dogs are made from good meat anyways but still, fuck it I would try it! *HOLD the mustard though...