The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had white castle once... it was ok. the patties didnt look all gross like that, though

if were talking fish burgers, the BK big fish used to be the shit... basically a whopper-sized fish burger. years ago, they downgraded said big fish like fuh, thinking we wouldnt notice.. now its the size of a whopper jr & is a ripoff for its size

really? damn i was considering getting one the other day because i remember i had tried one when they had first came out a few years back and it was pretty good and big but i ended up getting 2 rodeo burgers and stacking them into one.

i've grown pretty tired of bk in general lately though. the food is so blah and i always leave that place feeling...empty.

hah, i live in canada so it could easily be different to where youre from.. from what i remember, the fish used to be big, crispy, & actually filled with proper white fish inside. now it just looks like pancake ass that some teenager threw out of a snot rok1t

standard business model, no doubt - win your customers trust (build up a clientele base), then create higher profits by downgrading everything under the radar. they actually teach you this shit in business :lol:

BK is on the outs anyway... shit is becoming more & more rare.. not that its not just an illusion of competition to begin with

hah, i live in canada so it could easily be different to where youre from.. from what i remember, the fish used to be big, crispy, & actually filled with proper white fish inside. now it just looks like pancake ass that some teenager threw out of a snot rok1t

standard business model, no doubt - win your customers trust (build up a clientele base), then create higher profits by downgrading everything under the radar. they actually teach you this shit in business :lol:

BK is on the outs anyway... shit is becoming more & more rare.. not that its not just an illusion of competition to begin with

I think my favourite burger of the canadian chains is Dairy Queen.

I think my favourite burger of the canadian chains is Dairy Queen.

dq is such a ripoff - its almost 5 bucks for small cone.. i see parents sighing all the time as i pass. never tried their hot food menu, though. ill probably give it a go sometime

licks is also decent, but its like 10 bucks a burger & those fucks dont even give you a refill. ive had a few burgers from wimpys before, but this was before i became some half-assed fast food critic on the interwebz with you guys & dont really remember... it was pretty greasy, if memory serves correctly

fresh slice rapes shit on dollar slice tuesdee$

harveys is pretty good

wendys kind of sucks now & BK is on the outs, as mentioned earlier

whats in are smaller chains of "gourmet burgers" (probably owned by the same dicks - just like how chipotle is owned by mcdonalds, but its still somewhat better...). i dont mind paying 10 bucks for a fish burger when its really good & filling

these marketing jerks getting free stats off our thread should send us all a box of samples

these marketing jerks getting free stats off our thread

;);)

also i just reread this thread ... i want a big greasy nasty lunch tomorrow so bad FUCK!

but i gotta eat good this week for a wedding this weekend.

gonna be some pale ass white girls there to stare at me.

is it just called zesty? that's all i can remember on the sticker, lol. yeah it has a strong kindof bitter taste but i like it. goes perfectly with onions to me.

yeah, zesty sauce...my girlfriend loves it with her onion rings, im kinda apathetic about it i guess.

probably owned by the same dicks - just like how chipotle is owned by mcdonalds

i was curious about this about 6 or 7 years ago and when i had a chance to talk face to face with the district manager of chipotle, i asked her about this....she actually said that mcdonalds doesnt own chipotle, just the property and building chipotles operate in...so basically mcdonalds buys the land and the store and has some kind of contract to rent the space out to chipotle...but this was back in 2005, so it might be different now.

mix em together

thank me later

that sounds like it would be gross....but fuck it...i will give it a try!

and on a side note...we get frozen whitecastle burgers here on the west coast in the supermarkets and at costco...gotta heat them up in the microwave...i have to eat like 5 just to get full.