The "i had a shit NYE" thread

SneakV2.0

lots of jager, captain, food and purp-filled L's from about 7 pm until 1:30 am, then my boy and his wifey were tired so i bounced to another party where i almost got in a fight and drank more until about 5.

wasnt bad but i kinda wish i didnt drink more at the second jawn i feel like ass now, atleast its all rainy out to suit my mood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Year's is over rated. My plans seemed to well, not go as planned, but I always feel like I'm forced to do something anyway, when I really don't want to spend $50 to be in a bar full of strangers celebrating something that I honestly couldn't care less about, paying inflated prices just to get drunk. I much rather prefer to stay in with family and close friends, getting drunk and playing darts, so in that respect, I had a good one.

I got drunk.

And cried myself to sleep.

Then I woke up and ate some mac n cheese.

And went back to sleep.

That time, I made it to the bed.

My apartment looks as if someone broke in and ransacked it.

Noone did.

It took me half an hour to find my ear plug this morning.

And twice as long to find my pride.

Over-all, I would say that it was a success.

The actual unofficial NYE party was on Saturday night for us, which was a great time. There were only like 4 girls there, all unavailable with their mans present, and all of them were bangin. Then last night I went to a party in my parents neighborhood at my younger brother's friends house, kinda lame. It was my brother and his band, one of my boys thats my age was there, and then like 5 whiteboy thugs showed up acting stupid as fuck. I had one of their girlfriends digging me though. All in all, it was a good weekend.

foolishly decided to drink only gin, all night, after taking an irish car bomb after the milk had curdled....had this girl drive my car back for me this morning on the 2hr hell ride of me puking on the side of the highway every 30 mins, got home this morning and just woke up a few hours ago...at least the mini cannabis cup we had of dankies made last night that much better.

i rang in the new years drunk off my ass at a local venue enjoying a free show hosted by some local emcees. great show... good friends... lots of hugs and kisses. we bailed shortly after midnite to enjoy a couple of parties. in an attempt to exit the building i decided to jump over a rail and i busted my ass and scarred my hand a bit. arriving at party number one i was barely able to keep my eyes open due to alcohol intake and i could barely breathe through my nose from previous allergies i had been experiencing. lucky for me the reason my friends wanted to leave was because the apartment smelled like armpit. so we headed to party number two where i got a chance to sober up by dining at the meat and cheese trays that were set out for the loft that was hosting the party. i got to see just about all of my good friends all in one night. and to top it off i got to watch some girl beat the shit out of some guy while screaming at him "take off the fuckin jacket! i cant believe you fucked me last nite and tell me that you dont give a shit about me today! fuck you faget ass piece of shit!"... and so forth.

it was magical.

shit was beat. Was riding around with my boy and his girl, got pulled over for absolutey no valid reason, he went to jail on some bullshit charge, got searched, coppers telling me there gonna stick their foot up my ass, they gave me his car so he didn't have to pay an impound fee when he got out, nice of them I guess. picked my friend up, took him to some gay party, chilled a bit, went back to the car, smoked a blunt, pulled my hat over my face and fell asleep until we dipped.

i hate new years anyway, I always get depressed.

Archived