Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dear Fist,

Where is the hyena, and what have you done with the tattoo thread?

Maks

Tattoo thread got lost in one of the stupid technical meltdowns. Super bummed as that was the last thread holding some of the OG crew together. Pretty much after that got lost, it was the last step in tanking what enthusiasm was left. Feel free to start another though. Hyena posted a comment today on our IG, so he's definitely around. Thinking when we switch to the new forum and get the site relaunched that we'll sort out a 12oz reunion of some sort and see who we can pull back in.

Dear MG,

She did. I think she was bipolar. That shit didn't work well in a busy kitchen.

How's life?

F

Dear @MaksCorenWylt ,

Yeah. Like Raven said, the OG thread was lost. http://forum.12ozprophet.com/index.php?threads/hella-sikk-tattz-thread.138851/ This is what was rebuilt after its demise, but hundreds of pages of the best shit are gone forever...

The_Hyena is easy to find on IG.

F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear @Utah_Bench,

In my experience, messaging sellers can't hurt. I've had sellers break up lots, drop prices, etc, just from simple conversation. Esp when an item sits for a minute.

F

Very true Fist 666 but I've already tried with this one with no luck, still keeping an eye on it and hopefully it will not sell and the seller will be more inclined to my offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...