Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear cali,

sorry to hear it.

i'm glad i didn't go to asia this year.

they are shattering heat records.

people are dropping dead.

i guess we got lucky (so far)

!@#$%

128.3°F reading the hottest temperature ever recorded in Pakistan

According to Mr. Burt, the 47°C (116.6°F) measured on May 12 this year is the hottest temperature measured in Southeast Asia in recorded history

Tropical Cyclone Phet the 2nd strongest Arabian Sea storm on record

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/asia-records-its-hottest-temperature-in-history-category-4--phet-thre

hi there fatalist,

not much happened

not much is happening

something about a forum upgrade bein in the works since around the time you left prolly

fist666 tried to hookup with a really fat chick and he couldn't get it up or something

not sure there were any other epic threads you missed.

so i fell in love last night was funny for a few posts.

all in all kinda dead.

i hope you and your family are well

!@#$%

p.s. the bottom thread on Ch0 1st page has a last reply date of 4.22

that should give you an idea of how hardt the drop is off

Dear Fatalist,

She wasn't super fat, just super trashy. And I got it up, I just couldn't keep it up.

There is a difference between all-dead and mostly-dead.

I'm not sure which this place is. The traffic might as well be the bugs crawling through a corpse dumped in the woods.

F666.

dear symbols,

with the way things have been going in cali (at least here in sacramento), im sure we will have a few days close to or at 110 by the end of summer.

:(

cG

Dear Cali,

I guess my view of what California temp is really skewed. I can only remember it getting past 100 maybe 10 times in my life. But i also live next to the Bay.

I like it hot rather than cold.

I have only traveled through Sacramento a few times.

Is my assumption that it is just hot as fuck there all the time accurate?

Dear Rich People,

Hook me up with your hot daughters so they can drive me around and buy me shit.

Dear Brain,

Figure out if you are going to go cook something or take a poop already.

:heartbeat: BackwaterButthole

dear TDB,

congrats!

enjoy summer while you can!

it goes by too quick!

cG

dear backwater,

san francisco usually has temps anywhere from 15-30 degrees lower than sacramento....when its like 90 here, its low to mid 70s there...i just checked and the temp here was 91 degrees and about 65 in san fran...the rest of the bay isnt that much cooler, but still about 10-20 degrees cooler.

while it gets hot here a lot, its not really hot as fuck here all the time....we get all four seasons with spring and fall being mild...winter is usually cold and rainy....but summer does get hot...luckily we are close to the delta and we get the delta breeze from time to time which cools shit down...on days when we dont get that breeze, shit gets HOT..upper 90s through mid to upper 100s..right now the breeze is keeping things in the low 90s, but my guess is that we will have tons of days over 100 in july and august this year.

cG

dear @hiddencash,

you will be in my city tomorrow.

the clue was: Fat_____, _______Bird, ________Nest.

(for time and place)

the second clue was:

Three * two word phrases. Fill in the blanks.

the 3rd clue was:

First phrase = Mardi Gras

bro, I know it!

first phrase is Fat TUESDAY (mardi gras)...meaning that the cash will be ready on tuesday.

the next phrase is EARLY bird...as in the early bird catches the worm...meaning that the cash will be hidden early in the morning on tuesday.

the last phrase is HORNET'S Nest...as in the mascot for Sacramento State University, the hornet...so youre going to hide the money somewhere near Sac State.....especially since one of the hidden cash guys was a sac state alumni.

just please...PLEASE...let me be one of the people who finds one of the envelopes with cash in it!...theres supposedly $1,600 total out there...i just want to find like a couple hundread or something :)

thanks hiddencash!,

cG

dear @hiddencash,

you will be in my city tomorrow.

the clue was: Fat_____, _______Bird, ________Nest.

(for time and place)

the second clue was:

Three * two word phrases. Fill in the blanks.

the 3rd clue was:

First phrase = Mardi Gras

bro, I know it!

first phrase is Fat TUESDAY (mardi gras)...meaning that the cash will be ready on tuesday.

the next phrase is EARLY bird...as in the early bird catches the worm...meaning that the cash will be hidden early in the morning on tuesday.

the last phrase is HORNET'S Nest...as in the mascot for Sacramento State University, the hornet...so youre going to hide the money somewhere near Sac State.....especially since one of the hidden cash guys was a sac state alumni.

just please...PLEASE...let me be one of the people who finds one of the envelopes with cash in it!...theres supposedly $1,600 total out there...i just want to find like a couple hundread or something :)

thanks hiddencash!,

cG

dear hiddencash,

well, i tried and didn't find any envelopes while some people found 3 or 4 :(

but i did find the crumpled up $20 bill by the tree, so all was not lost. :)

cG

• 1 month later...

dear thrift store,

awesome!

i found 4 pairs of shorts and a nice zoo york shirt for $20!

but the best part was when i took the clothes home to wash them, i found a silver figaro men's necklace in one of the shorts....probably worth between $40 to $60.

yay!

cG