Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear razor i feel your rage... i just got booted for shooting a teammate with a rocket. it's not my fault he's a retard and i'm drunk. plus i had the highest kills on the match... cock nose

dear dutch people who make oranjeboom. your beer tastes slightly of oranges. from now on you and some wine will make up my five a day

Dear Rolf-

I read every post ..then read it aloud so I can phonetically correct. Without a straight face, however. thanks for the laughs.

we need a beer or 12,

SM

Dear Cali..

mind reader?

a friend and I were talking about that song earlier.

making doves cry,

SM

Dear person who sent that nude the other night,

Im not familiar with the number,

nor those tits, nor that peen.

so, no I do not "remember this."

but it was awesome to wake up to, and will be using that as

the picture to send out when dudes ask for teh newds.

using your mistake for oppurtunies,

SM

Dear NIGGAS------

You got a trespassing charge ha

That dick got hard ha

When you were looking at them little broads ha

You don't know when to quit ha

That's you with that shot calling shit ha

That's you with that balling shit ha

That's you that's taking them hits ha

That hoe don't know when to shut up her mouth ha

You gonna knock that hoe teeth out ha

You done switched from Nike to Reebok ha

You twinkle you golds everytime you leave your house ha

Them income tax checks ha

You bout to flip that ha

You bout to go score you a gram ha

You gonna treat your nose ha

You bout to go put the dope dick on one of these hoe ha

When you broke you drove ha

When you paid you got bookoo places to go ha

You on top ha

You rob somebody shop ha

You don't think you can be stopped ha

You ridin in the Benz on 20 inch rims ha

BTB

Dear Itunes 10,

First off, I was suspicious of you from the start because of your lame icon in my dock, and i accepted that you won't let me drag songs into toast to burn a cd. But you wont recognize my ipod? wtf itunes10? Thank you for effectively setting me behind tonight and raising my blood pressure all while making me feel like a chimp as I'm yelling at the computer. you're fucking worthless - get fucked

Dear sey sey sey!!! (fat albert voice)

i hope you still have your staffy. and have kept on its knitted jumper for teh winter. my pal just got a blue puppy with white pahs (that's scottish for paws)

i would have got photos but i was drunk and had no camera.... it was rather shy for a staff and seemed sad. twas a wee rescue fucker...

Dear Roolf Harris,

Yuup I still got him! That's awesome, I've never seen a blue staffy before, nor have I ever seen a shy one. They're awesome dogs, usually fulla energy n such. Mine has only two white

"pahs" in the front we say he's missing socks. He's livinn large, chillin with me..

1zo9gl3.jpg

-seyseysey!

dear massgraff,

it was me against two other peopel and i won, never got hit and dont plan to. deff playing again soon. plus my homies sister was really nice, even when i busted in her living room covered in foliage and camoflague just to put my hoodie in a safe place. hahaha

loves:p

RUpaintballmasteroner

dear bitch from psychology class,

you don't know me too well and need to get over yourself. it's called a joke i wasn't serious.

sincerely massgraff

p.s get of my boys dick he already has a girl that would fuck you up if she know you talked to him like that in class.

p.p.s sounds cool ru im glad you had fun.

dear, massgraff

today i just went to my friends house and we played each other cuz he lives in the gamelands outside my city. one kid actually chickend out and didnt show cuz he knew i was coming. next time we just wont tell him. its pretty cheap to play too. paintball gun is liek under $120 hopper is like 2-5 bucks each. tanks are about 15-50 bucks each depending on how big. and paintballs are like $15 for 1000 i think im not sure cuz today was my first time actually fighting someone

love,

RU.

dear douchebags from tha condos next door,

i hope everything bad in life happens to you and only you. ever since you retards have moved in you all have let your fuckin dogs shit fall where it may and you absolutely refuse to pick it up. that's not kosher! you basically ruined last winter with that shit and i'm sure you'll ruin this one. please go back to your old neighborhoods.

insincerely,

massgraff

dear Zeek.

i'll fuck your shit UP.

stop what you are doing, faggot.

/annoyedoner.

Dear mother in law,

I miss you, a lot. It's been almost 6 months and I still can't believe it. Shit was hard on your daughters birthday. Anyways, I plan on visiting you soon, in which case, I will bring you flowers and lay them next to your stone.

Love,

Tu Nuero.