Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dearest NOES,

You're real sweet, thanks for the compliment.

I am just winding down from a hectic ass nonstop week, but will have a lil time to do me, so ill get on those items for the photohunt thread..however, I wish more participated, that's when it gets motivating.

heres the cake breakdown--

2 co-workers one 55, the other 53.

had to make em feel as old as they were, so we put 108 candles on the cake.(along with AARP logo)

It took 6 minutes for 2 people to light them. After the cake fire was blown out, the top of the cake was singed. Them bitches gobbled it up like it was their first and/or last meal.

Seriously, nothing left.

1006001019.jpg

1006001300.jpg

DSC05598.jpg

Here is last year's Halloween cake-

1031090631.jpg

this year Im thinking somethiing along the looks of this--

(googled image)

239642225_ce8446edc7.jpg.

The temp just dipped down here in Vegas, so the spiders are tucking themselves away, but I promise the next one or two, (maybe 3) I find will be yours. I'll try to make it snappy.

exhausted..and soon to medicate myself into a sleeping beauty coma,

SM

dear punkbitch who shall go un-named,

i hate everything about you. your a weak ass poser who ain't shit and never will amount to shit but trailer trash living with your fat stank ass badly stained teeth mom. you don't skate and your damn sure not some sortof tough guy. please off yourself immediately or get shot.

sincerely,

mass

Dear spectators on Man Vs. Food,

Why are you always the corniest fucking white people? The worst is watching you follow the producer's direction. The questions at the end? You all look like fucking fools. And when he says his cornball jokes and you all give that fake fucking laugh?

I wish you all were on the Titanic with dynamite strapped to your heads.

--Earl

Dear C-Gully,

I think I did watch that one. I'm usually up all night because my sleep schedule is wacked out, so I watch and hour of Man vs. Food before going to bed. Then I go to bed hungry, wishing I was doing some Oyster Po-boy challenge in New Orleans, or 25 pd. steak challenge in Texas.

As much as the writing on this show sucks, the food he eats makes me want to go to these places. I have friends in Austin, and after watching the Austin episode I told them I'm planning a trip just to go to a certain BBQ spot.

I think it will be in April.

BBQ rules,

Earl

dear earl,

is that the spot with the 72oz steak challenge with the sides?

if so, i was planning on making the same trip!

yeah, the episode in sac included the state fair's tornado dog, deep fried cheesecake, deep fried twinkies, then the pancake and the egg omelet, and then the 6 pound chili dog.

i was hoping he would go to this spot called "suki sushi" (yes, suki, like the oontzer) where they have a sushi challenge....you have to eat 4 rolls each weighing about a pound each in i think an hour.

**edit..

heres the link:

http://www.sukisushirestaurant.com/sushi-challenge.html

cG

Cali,

I can easily do that sushi challenge! Holy fuck I'd love to attempt that.

The Texas episode with the steak isn't the Austin one. The Austin one is the breakfast burritos. But he goes to the BBQ spot outside of Austin.

http://www.saltlickbbq.com/

Apparently, my friend went and said it's good, but he has another spot that he likes better. So when we visit, I'll be trying both.

I'm serious about that sushi challenge. I can easily eat those in under an hour.

--Earl

dear earl,

oh yeah!...i remember that episode at saltlickbbq!...they had the old smoke pit with the sausages hanging over them, and said that law doesnt allow those type of pits to be made anymore, but they still have one, so they allow them to operate....that place looks good!...remember to take lots of flicks when you go for all the 12oontz foodies...lol.

yeah, the sushi challenge looks very do-able.....4 pounds of sushi in under an hour shouldnt be too hard to pull off...but on yelp people say that the majority of the weight comes from all the rice they use to make each roll....and if you dont finish, its only $30...but if you can finish it, its free....im thinking about training for it, but the thought of eating all those carbs scares me.

cG

dear RR,

it's there to intimidate you.

i see it's working.

<3 ssn

dear mass,

glass etch that damn trailer!

<3 ssn

dear cali,

i told you i can do that sushi challenge.

<3 ssn

dear earl,

hi!

<3 ssn

dear giants,

lets do it again tonight.

love you timmy!

<3 ssn

dear IHU,

you told me to kick rocks so i did.

<3 ssn