Dear ________,

suca

dear people at tha store down tha street,

stop using food stamps for every little purchase, that shit is so annoying. i walk in just to get change and end up standin behind one of you clowns for 5 minutes because your buying a fuckin ho ho with your card. get it together. you must have some money.

sincerely,

massgraff

p.s c'mon son.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear...

top button, you are the chief, i have a lotta rhymes but i'll be brief...

dear tommy hillfiger, you my nigga. cheers mikey for makin' a cracka' dapper....

that'll do rhyme wise fir noo

dear gil scott heron. i'm living oot a tinny. not a bottle the noo

dear fuckin' (fuck knows what the fuck you're doin' with a cunt wi' a coupon like mines)beautiful girlfriends family. i find it super fuckin' gangsta that all your family are drug runners and you persue a career in illustration. i love you plenty, healthy and large

dear weemin' (female/woman/those who don't piss on their shoes) members of teh oontz. thank you for keepin' teh "laddies"

(boys/infants) under control. the slight chance there is a slight wiff (smell) of vagina keeps most members acting as soft as a homosexual's wet fart in a jacuzzi.

Dear ex

I still love and care for you, we are still friends, but the relationship has been dead for almost a year and now you're getting jealous cuz I went and fucked some other chick last night. Wasn't expecting you to show up at the same spot we were at. As far as me and your 2 coworkers that were already there knew, you were just going to go home. You got mad at me cuz I and everyone else went off and did other stuff when you got there. even your little homie was telling you to chill and not get mad at me. then today you give me the ultimatum of its sex with other chicks, or keeping you in my life as a friend most likely without the possibility of sex. You have a ton of utter shit going on in your life right now and I'm one of the few people there to support you. I'm really not ready to give up our friendship of 8 years, but I'm also not going to sit around and wait for you to maybe decide your depression is done and for your libido to come back. That was a huge problem when we were together.

tough decisions to be made and tired of the bullshit Almighty real name...

Dear drunk driving idiots wearing popped collar polos who were driving drunk and decided to t-bone me doing 50 in a 25,

fuck you. you're so lucky you got out and ran away after it happened because you were about to get your ass beat no fucking questions.

Dear car accident gods who saved me and my gfs lives,

thank you. im so lucky to even be typing this right now.

-oddp thankful oner

dear odd,

nice.

not the fact you're actually hurt, i hope you didn't get fucked up really bad man.

but that dude or dudes, deserve to get a shitload of money taken from them for driving drunk and acting like idiots and crashing into you and your girl, which could have killed you.

i've seen people get t-boned and loose a couple legs, or die, i've seen trucks completely squish the whole middle of the car... it's not a nice site to see...

they ran away??? wow... hope cops are gonna hit them with a hit and run.

the fact that they ran away is only going to help you in court.

-boatgetthatmoneyodd!