Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear North shore line of sydney's train system,

Fuck you are thrashed at the moment.

I've seen panels every day I ride you but goddamn the one I saw this morning was a beauty!

But can you please run just one or two of them on the train I'm actually riding so I can get pics?

Come on - every time I leave Milsons point you send one the other way across the harbour bridge.

-schnit von zell

dear caligula,

you should have made the moths eat him up!

<3 ssn

Dear ssn,

HAHAHAHAHA!!....the expression on the guy in the car's face was priceless when you ran by screaming.

cG

Dear Cali,

The world needs more people like you.

I hope you enjoyed the show, minus that mouth flappin bonehead.

-seyseysey

dear seyseysey,

awwww...thanks.

yeah, the show was good...he had two funny people open for him too one was named adam hammer, and the other was a gay filipino dude named thai rivera.

jo koy had new material, but i thought it was mediocre...he said hes got a new 1 hour special coming up on comedy central...and the person that made the cosby show and that 70s show is producing a sitcom for him.....i actually think he's performing in the bay area right now....in san jose...if you get a chance, you should check him out.

cG

dear work,

thank you for finally being copious, but this shit it tiring. And it's really difficult to stay alert and sober until the hours required, while in the middle of town, and not doing anything fun. I guess, thank you money for finally starting to roll in again...

~ReconsideringExtraAvailability.

dear left temporomandibular joint,

you are really starting to piss me off. it's not enough for you to pop when i'm eating or grossing out mr. puddles when we are making out but now you are fucking with one of my MOST favorite past times. you popped and moved around roughly 12 times on the way home from work while i sang at the top of my lungs. i LOVE this. please stop the popping! it's really pretty uncomfortable. i promise i will try to make a conscious effort to stop clenching if you promise to not fuck with my car time. fuck i'm clenching right now. fuck.

- muddles

dear anybody...

i dont even know what to say or to do right now. feeling super numb and sad inside.

my sisters poor baby girl was delivered early this morning (22wks) and died shortly after birth.

if u know me or have ever read a thing about my sister on here youll know that i took over

her first child due to her drug problem and poor life choices. well, they never stopped...

and now as a result of that, something so innocent was born prematurely and suffered from it :(

i cant even imagine what shes going through but it pisses me off-- im sorry to say-- but

how could you could be so STUPID do do meth the whole time you are pregnant. im sad

and pissed and feel a bit more lonely inside now. This makes Brianna that much more precious to me,

knowing that she is ok, and with me, and the happiest little baby ive ever seen <3

sorry for rambling, i dont even know what im doing.

rest in peace baby Jordan... im sorry :(

-steezy

• Like 1

dear christeezy,

I am sorry for you and your sisters loss.

I have read a couple posts from you about your sister and her drug problems in the past. I hope that she realizes the harm that she has done to her baby, her family, and of course herself. I hope she gets help with her meth problem and gets things back together.

Its sad to see someone lose their life to drugs, and even worse to see the consequences of it.

I hope that you will be able to take your anger and use it positively to help your sister, console her and talk some sense into her.

Once again, sorry to hear about your loss. :(

cG

Dear Channel Zero,

Can anyone link me to that one Video where there is a new report lady inside a rally car (i think its a subaru) and makes an awsome turn using the e brake? Hard to explain it.

<-----Him

dear 12oz family..

Thanks for the condolences in the last few days... Working on getting the money and service put together for the little one, and hoping its something my sister can learn from. Its not looking like it so far but we can only hope :/

Again thanks, and ill keep it updated..

-Steezy

dear Summer1 class.

IS U SERIOUS? Really????? Ive probably invested 50 hours

into you in the last 2 weeks and i'm WAY BEHIND. Probably

one of the least behind of everybody but still. WAY BEEEEEHIND

-abcizzL

Ps. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sm reyes

Not sure quite yet how to qualify this.

Dangerously close to tweakin. Sat in

classes and computer labs from 8am-10pm.

14 hours of stress

Had an exam. My ass is fully kicked

right now

-abcssesses

dear anyone,

herro.

-boateroilspill

dear anyone again,

find me the girl from THE KNIFE.

i want to make babies with her.

i like me some nordic beauties.

their music isn't half bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6LAEMP7ZV8&feature=related

would also like to make babies with girl in video ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0wR-8TRyjk

make it happen

kthankzl8terz

haha

-boat

dear cali

its fake

coldheartedoner

edoggggggggggy

dear edogggy,

lol...yeah, i figured it was all fake.

cG

dear cali,

i want to be your facebook friend!!!! and where's my package? i'm drunk. sorta.

= pudmuds

dear muds,

/12oontzCALIGULA

im working on making you something before i ship it out...ive been researching how to make it on the internet and everything....i promise you its on the way.

cG

dear ________,

hi.

bye.

me

dear milk,

hi.

bye.

cG