Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
dear ess and cee,

think of this as an intervention, the last 5 or so posts of yours are making you get AIDS and black. we all care about you and really want to see you NOT have AIDS or be black.

-tmtmtG

|<1$$ |\/|`/ @$$ (|2@(|<3|2

\X/|-|3|23 [)1[) `/0|_| |3@|2|\| +0 |23@[) |33+ $0 600[)?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
*$0 \X/3|_|_ not $0 600[), dipshit.

and thats not leet. thats just using symbols on your keyboard to resemble characters, leet is more of a slang diction that uses these characters interspersed with normal arabic characters.

You are so far off, dipshit

typing in 1337 is using all numbers and symbols to represent words.....mixing regular letters with symbols is for the n00bs

and it is $0 600[)

cause $0 \x/3|_|_ is for grammatically correct fags....

Dear motor company,

Thanks for hooking up those gaskets I just bought on friday, got them tonight and hope to fix the motor in the morning, I'm sure I'll find something to do with the sticker but mainly, thanks for the little piece of candy you sent...MnM on the outside, York mint on the inside, sweeet... though, in a way I would rather pay less for my stuff than get candies bearing your logo with my engine parts, seriously, $8 is too much to pay for shipping when the shit weighs 6oz. which is half of 12oz but 12oz weighs a ton.

Sam

P.S. I'm tired of Whitey keeping me down.

Dear Downtown Christmas shoppers,

I understand that you're excited about christmas, and feel the need to stop in front of macy's windows and gauk, but please, for the love of god, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY WHEN I'M TRYING TO GET TO WORK/SCHOOL.

Thanks for your cooperation, and have a splendid holiday season.

Love Always,

catface

Dear Catface,

Yeah.

xoxox,

H

Dear me,

Have fun cuddling with 7.13 tonight...

Will do,

EBPH

Dear EBPH,

Get a life and stop thinking we give a shit about it. Get off the message board and take care of your kid.

Dear 12oz...

Thank you for having a "General off-topic discussion. Casual conversation and humor" section... Maybe if you didn't want any of this casual conversation you should take it out of the title.

-EBPH

I even laughed...Merry X-masturbar=te...

dear wine,

why are so fucking good? why did my girlfriend and i decide to drink three bottles of you on a week night? now i have the wine shakes and the martini lunch ive planned with my co workers is going to be far less enjoyable. plus you get really expensive. fuck you wine.

just kidding, im drinking more of you tonight if the whiskey doesnt get to me first.

love,

boogie hands

Dear black people who drive on Oakland Park BLVD(its in florida.)

Why,oh why, do you have to swerve in front of the car. I mean if you have a bank to rob or somone to shoot just put your blinker on and ill slow a little so you can go ahead of me. And next time when you dancing in your car to your stupid ass R&B,KEEP YOUR FUCKING EYES OPEN. IT HELPS.

PS:

Dear Quebec drivers,

Youre almost as bad as the blacks on oakland park, seriously. At least when the blacks cut me off then speed up and start cutting off more people,but you,oh no. You take your fucking mini-van(THEY ALWAYS DRIVE MINI VANS!) and cut me off and decide your going to fast so you want to slow down to a rediculous speed. I fucking hate you Quebec driver. God i really really do.