Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear billz,

I am really not fond of you robbing my fun. Also making me sell my personal possessions in order to pay you is less than cool and I feel as though you should stop occupying my mail box. I think the mail dude would appreciate you lightening his load as well. If not for me then for the mail dude.

Donkey Smell

Shalom Guan

Dear girlfriends ass,

That won't be the last time I ever try that again.

Zero....

Also Dear Ex's,

You will never ever hear from me ever again unless I'm trying to arrange a meeting of my cock and your vag, mouth, ass, or any combination thereof. If I feel that I'm not going to get you to come over within the first two min of talking to you I'll cut my losses and tell you I have to go.

Dear Termites

stop eating the floor in my home.

it is making it rather hard to live here and i dont feel like paying 5000 to exterminate you and then have to live in another house for 2 months.

im sure we can all work this out amicably, without me having to slaughter you all.

sincerely yours, Tango

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear UPS

You faggots know that there is no one home at 3 in the afternoon. Why do you always feel the need to deliver at that time. I need my muthafuking package!!!!!!

Angry Sneakz

Also Dear Ex's,

You will never ever hear from me ever again unless I'm trying to arrange a meeting of my cock and your vag, mouth, ass, or any combination thereof. If I feel that I'm not going to get you to come over within the first two min of talking to you I'll cut my losses and tell you I have to go.

Never have I seen a post so on point!!!

And for you to even bother with an ex, it has to be a combination of all 3 orifices.

Just my 2 cents.

Dear Renter Lady and Drunk Asshole,

Please before I view a place, make sure the place is available. Or else, you're just wasting my time, and your time. Apparently, this town and your company dont do things the normal way. idiot. Drunkasshole, I am tracking your ass down and killing you for fucking up my car. Future true story.

Lots of Hate, Alure

Dear Lead Guitarist,

If you ever call me a Jazz Fusion Drummer again you will get punched in the mouth. Nigga I play with style and have my own sound...You on the otherhand are a slash wanna-be and although you are an amazing guitarist your originals suck and sound like 80's hair bands. Sorry for trying to put a spin on them and making them sound like something new.

Forever Rockin

Sir Salomon Wondersnizzle

Dear asshole that has to swerve through lanes on the freeway,

Good job getting to where you have to go 45 seconds faster. It takes a real man to almost cause three accidents just because you had to be somewhere trivial. It's as if they were giving away free pussy and you were late. I'm pretty sure if you rear ended someone it wouldn't be your fault. I mean you can't blame yourself for being born with douche bag strained into your genetic code.

Seriously I fucking hate people who drive like they're the only ones on the road. Earth to "Dumbfuck" stop being a complete waste of oxygen and be more careful.

Signed

0- 60 degrees F

Dear People Buying Lottery Tickets When I'm Running Late,

I just wanna swoop in and buy a pack of Newports

And your dumb ass is asking about motherfucking numbers and buying quickpicks and number 15 scratch tickets.

Just give me your fucking money.

It's faster than buying tickets and you get the same amount back.

Choke on a dick,

After School Special