Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Ex Roomate,

Why do you think I am going to give you more than $50 for oil when I moved out a week after you filled the tank. Jacking me up against the fridge and threatening to kill me for something that I will not be there to use will not help you get anything. I gave you that brand new drill you asked that was worth $50 you will be getting nothing else. You are an asshole...

Signed

Psalm Jaun

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Girl who I started to date until I found out was fucking my friend,

Are you fucking retarded?! Seriously, do you think he would not tell me once I told him who I was taking out? Sorry for fucking up both things you had going...

P.S. Your nipples look like cocoa puffs...shits not cute...

Hope you find a cream for your STD's

Some Juan

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear DragonForce,

Stop sucking so much. You guys are obviously talented, you just need to stop being gay. Man up and stop ruining metal.

Sneak and Creep

LV 75 Metal Status

Dear school,

if you could please do something about the loud, ghettoass retards in the lounge that think it's appropriate to scream, yell, and fight while others are trying to do work, I'd appreciate it bunches. May I recommend investing in some cattle prods.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely Yours,

Catface.

Dear Tyra Banks,

Clone yourself. Teach your clone to be smart and have valid opinions on life. Then jump into a big container and blast yourself off to whichever she-bitch planet you came from. Fuck your show. If it wasnt for you having a smoking body no one would know you. Without the body you're as useful as tits on a man. So take my advice and do us all a favor.

Signed,

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear Zero,

I thought about it...and the zoning permits cost to much. Now if I had some sort of start up capita....maybe. The County is a bitch to work with.

Sneakz Tha Builder