Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear fat fuckin' cunts in the swimming pool...

why do you all insist on swimming breadths in the pool?!? what's the fuckin' point?

i'm sure the reason all you fuckin manatees are in the water in the first place is to loose weight after putting on another spare tyre roond the waist over the festive season...

why not loose even more weight by swimming a length? i don't want to fuckin' timing my lengths like i'm playing fuckin' frogger just because you insist on being lazy in the water as well as oot.

are you scared your fat as fuck selves will sink? look at all those rubber rings you have... that's just no gonna happen...

anyway how the fuck are you gonna loose anything if all you do is come in with your slightly thinner pal and hang on to the side talkin' aboot last nights eastenders?!?

shit even the boy with the really bad downs syndrome and his carer done aboot 10 times what you heefers did!

i normally don't mind fat folk... but you all need to get in the fuckin' gym or something... stay the fuck oot the pool... go watch your soaps on the exercide bike... fuckin' whales

dear seyseysey...

where've you been?

have all the 12oz ladies had their periods all at once and therefore had to have an oontz holiday or something?

i was nearly startin' to smell ball sweat comin through my keyboard...

dear V

thanks so much for giving me a break on the last session

thrilled that we only have one more left .. i think.. i'll miss coming up for appointments where we talk about what a high roller you are.

the tattoo slays.

i really need to think of a good thank-you-gift

!@#$%

dear symbols...

do you think we'd make a good couple?

rolf x

dear rolf,

i will admit, my current boyfriend is on the board and it's where we met so... who knows.

if we are speaking strictly rhetorically, i suppose it is possible we'd make a good couple..

buit i don't know you at all. so i can't really say.

after all these years on the boards and meeting many of the members, i know that e-persona is often very different from a live personality.

just fyi, i was really sick last week and barely came into work

this week i was off and then had traffic court, so i haven't been around..except to close the new SJ threads.

has nothing to do with my period.

!@#$%

dear all the new people at the gym,

i realize you are there to fulfill your new years resolutions, but its time for you guys to give up and leave....im tired of waiting for the treadmills and cycle machines to open up.

plus, you guys are barely even working out on them...when i work out, i run...and sweat....not bike or walk slow while texting and not even breaking a sweat!

cG

dear bb,

haha....its just annoying...but its not just people texting....its also girls that come into the gym who dont work out but rock a lot of make up and try to make eye contact with the guys (usually girls that are 17/18ish) or the moms who are new to the gym and think its ok to bring their 5 or 6 year olds in the middle of the weights area where people are lifting heavy...or all these new people who don't realize its proper etiquette not to spend more than 20 minutes on a cardio machine when someone else is waiting....or the new people who dont wipe off their butt sweat after working out on a machine...etc etc etc.

-insert IMNOTGOINGTODEAL--WITH--THISBULLSHIT .jpg

cG

dear CG,

girls who rock too much make up are SCUST.

and the fact that they go to the gym (without even working out) to try to get dudes to hit on them, means they are even more SCUST.

co-sign everything you said.

that shit is why i don't go to the gym, i got weights in the apartment, and i ride my bike around the city for cardio....

-BBOATfuckthegymandallthepeopleinthegym1erROCK.

dear food poisoning,

i'm glad you are gone now, that was one of the most uncomfortable times i've had in a long time. I've dealt with you before, but never to the extreme that you hit me with yesterday. I lost 2 pounds in fluids in 24 hours, no solid matter to be seen either. And i'm really fucking sore today from all the puking.

So if you would please, fuck off and stay away, or just be minor like usual so that i'm unsure if it is you or not.

-red,empty,ass.

-

dear boats and hoes

women like damaged men, often, because they like to take care of something

and often because they think they will be good enough to fix something

problem is, people rarely change and almost never because of outside influences other than birth or death

i dunno if that's why you like damaged women

maybe you are attracted to them because they are so desperately needy

or maybe you like the recklessness and/or self-destructive qualities in them (that usually lead to wild behavior)

good women, and men, are often tame and thus can be perceived as boring.

cycles and habits are touch to break but recognizing them is usually the first step out

good luck on the next one

!@#$%

Dear 12oz,

This comedian from Brooklyn made a youtube video asking for a million dollars and some dude in a top hat and monocle thought that was just marvelous, and guess what, gave it to him. Good for this guy, but seriously? I'm going to go on youtube, ask for a billion dollars, a pony, a double rainbow and a Shamrock Shake (out of season!) Let's see what happens.

-Don C

• Like 1

Dear person,

I thought we were supposed to have a fair trade in this arrangement?

You're being unfair as fuck you bastard! I will never excite someone by

impressing them again.

Better give that selfishness a thought before you try to talk to me again.

♕seyer♕

Dear freak,

:lol: LOL!!!! that is one of the best things i've read so far this year!!!

♕seyseysey♕