Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear SukiSukinow,

Have you seen my latest facebook profile photo? I think it will make you feel better.

--Earl

Dear Harvey Wallbanger,

Your I-Pod is the shit man!

--Earl

Dear Beatles,

Your remastered originals should have been what the world heard first, but I'm glad they weren't so I can listen to them now and compare. They win.

--Earl

Dear Girlfriend,

The fact that you let me sit and drink scorpion bowls to my head tonight make you the winner of the ring.

--Earl

Dear Cali-G and Suki,

I'm still keeping hope alive that one day you'll be able to watch me destroy that sushi eating challenge.

--Earl

Dear BACKSPACE button,

You're a good guy.

--EArl

• Like 1

dear hipster fag posers at the mall + every store at the mall except the army recruiter,

you shoudl stay in the mall over night so i can burn the whole fucking place to the ground.

RU.

Dear hipster couple having sex on the bench at the mall,

if only i had my glock and two mags

RU.

Dear Midgets at walmart,

i will post your story in the nonsense thread. your comedy will be spread.

RU.

dear !@#$%,

i expect nothing but the best from you lady!

i'll be happy with however it wraps around

my neck and will appreciate the fact that

you made it for me with your two little hands.

<3 ssn

dear rolf,

oh i've been around lurking.

been busy with this thing called

life though.

hope all is well with you.

<3 ssn

dear crazy bitch at the smoking hut at school,

shut the fuck up you crazy old cock eyed bitch. you have children!?!?! something fucked you?!?!

does the little fucker have a leg coming out its fuckin four head?! you always have a 1,000,001 problems. why are you still alive?? why haven't you killed yourself yet? what are you getting out of this? your life is pure and utter tragedy. you smell like newports and cat food and you have the most annoying voice. do you speak in any other tone, but loud annoying redneck smokers voice? you seem like you have done every drug there is at one time or another in your life, and i think the times when you huffed chrome dollar paint and smoked formaldehyde dipped cigarettes is starting to show. at this point ive said what i had to say... sooo pffftttt go fuck yourselves. later.

-eon

Dear SmXXL,

Calig doesn't use stickers. He is a master of the bait and trap. His latest technic is the box of double downs under the net and an industrial strength elephant tranquilizer.

Stickers are for rookies who like to put themselves on blast. Cali is way ahead of that game. He's like the veal farmer for fat chicks.

--Earl

dear earl,

if you can make it to sacramento, cali by the end of this month, we can do the sushi challenge...otherwise i cant..January 1st is the 1st day of my new years resolution to get back into shape...and i dont think that 4 pounds of carbs will help with my resolution.

cG

dear smxxl,

that guy actually has a brilliant idea!...im hella on it right now...making stickers.

cG

dear rolf & earl,

:lol:

cG

dear seyer,

my mom knits.

cG

dear homie at the pool hall,

we were winning...and the last shot was sooooo fucking easy....how the fuck did you scratch on the 8ball!??!?!?!?!?

cG

dear 12oz,

fuck....my premium membership expires in 2 days (12-8-10)...so no more vip for me :(

cG

p.s. i know immortal is the status for after 20,000....i wonder if theres a status set for over 30,000....guess we will find out in a couple days.

dear erryone

this song

also puts my swag over a million and has me feeling myself to to the highest power.

something about the combination of diddys arrogant bragadociousness and the beat. idk. let it ride out and see if it'll make you feel the same way :lol:

"you call it a bentley but to me its a blue car"

-government name

Dear Cali,

Don't sweat the sushi challenge vs. your health. I won't be getting out there any time soon. As of right now, my travel money is already put to the side for Portland, Seattle, and hopefully Chicago. So I don't think I'll be in Sacramento anytime soon.

One day though. Everytime I east sushi I think about it.

--Earl

dear seyer,

i crochet. what up.

i do not knit.

!@#$%

ps. stitch and bitch also has a crochet book and it is how i taught myself. i am still a novice. there are some good online resources too..

cG

you have a funny ass fbook profile pic.

and so what your premium acct is expiring.. somehow i doubt you'l notice much of a difference. ha

!@#$%