Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seyseysey,

naw, you can do that in crochet too. crochet seems to be a little more creative craft oriented than knit (though i could be wrong) but crochet has lots of patterns for 'stuff'

http://cache.lionbrand.com/faq/332.html?www=1&language=

(i think this is what you are referring to)

this place is good for Q&A too..

https://www.ravelry.com/

-Ms Mod

dear cailG...

haha fuck knows!!! it reminded me once i seen a polish boy putting raw bacon on his sammich at work, then some other guy from newcastle going fuckin' mental trying to explain how he couldn't eat it, and it wasn't parma ham...

i later seen the same polish boy walking across the building site eating a raw pepper as if it were an apple...

dear fat ralphy...

i'm drinkin' some 0.0% bravarian beer tonight... you would be proud...

slightly fat rolf

dear rolf,

some people can just eat whatever and not get sick because they have strong stomachs!....or maybe the spiceyness from the pepper killed all the bacteria in the raw bacon..lol.

i watched that video again...i think they fried it again after wrapping it with the raw bacon.

cG

dear Fat Ralphy,

just got your package in the mail...dope, thanks man!

thanks for the cd, cant wait to listen to it...and thanks for the other cds too.

thanks for the labels....funny thing is that i was going to send you a 12oz sticker in response too! thanks again man.

cG

DEAR FAG FROM PSYCHOLOGY CLASS,

YOU DO REALIZE I WENT EASY ON YOU RIGHT? IF I REALLY SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY YOU WOULD'VE WENT HOME AND HUNG YOURSELF. I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE THA NEXT MUFFUGAH ON TRIAL FOR BULLYING. NO ONE LIKES YOU PLEASE DIE SLOW.

-MASS

DEAR TOM,

YOU REALLY FUCKED UP. THA WHOLE SCHOOL IS LAUGHING AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOUR STILL ALLOWED TO ATTEND AFTER BEING TOLD YOUR ACTIONS CAN MARK YOU AS A SEX OFFENDER. THAT'S BUM SHIT.

-MASS

P.S I DON'T LIKE BEING SEEN WITH YOU NOW. SMH.