Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seyer,

you could try just eating less white sugar. there is evidence that less refining is better for the body. so if you can deal with wheat flour, turbinado sugar, and brown rice, yuo may be healthier.

ugh. good luck. i remember when my body started rejecting whey.

i'm still not totally sure that was the culprit but it fucks me up. bad.

get well soon.

!@#$%

dear symbols...

i am very drunk, however i am wondering are you a good samaritan? if so you seem to come across to me as a crochet suit wearing superwoman. according to the dear no homos thread there is little end to your talents...

please let me know as i need help.

dear seyseysey fat albert voice...

the diabeeetus runs in my family too... you and virture noo have me shitting the bed, i have always pissed like a race horse and drink like i'm always thirsty... i do believe thses may go hand in hand withoot any worry though....

dear old mechanic...

i think yoor at the fuckin' capers ya ald fuckin' bam... tellin' me i need to pay you fuckin' money to hand adjust my whooorin' lights ya fuckin' toby licker...

if they need adjustin.. i'll be adjustin' yoor feckin' jaw ya fuckin' bahlooon!

dear gunmen,

well, i was just driving through the area and had no idea what i was about to come up on, but i saw the numbers marking all the shell casings, and saw the dead body covered in the yellow tarp...the girl im dating was in my passengers seat and filled me in on the situation that made the news today.

wow...did you guys really feel the need to shoot some people in broad daylight around 1pm today??....you guys killed a mother putting her kids in the suv, and injured 5 other people....all right before Christmas.

people are seriously on some other shit in sacramento....i hope karma catches up with ya'll.

cG

p.s. heres a link for anyone interested in what im talking about:

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=112014&catid=2

http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx?bctid=711116021001#/Recent+Videos/Woman+killed%2C+5+wounded+in+Sac+strip+mall+shootout/52821470001/52747302001/711116021001

dear rolf,

i don't wear crocheted suits. i'm not that good yet but i'd like to be eventually. i do wear crocheted hats.

doing volunteer work, caring about shit, yeah, it's something i do. but i dunno if it makes me a good samaritan. i do after all, vandalize a tremendous amount of metal. i had a damn good year this year too.

no limits babies.

you hungover?

!@#$%

Dear dirty muthafucka who can't clean up after himself

We gave you a place to stay yet you can't even clean up after yourself nigga?

cmon now fuckin' room smellin' like feet and ass clothes everywhere, you use a bowl

and can't even wash it? fuck outta here....you wake up early slammin' doors as you leave ashing cigarettes every outside....seriously dirty muthafuckas are not the people you want living with you------------

BTB

Dear Computer,

Please stop changing the resolution on my desktop every time you boot up, and then magically deleting the resolution size that I use.

Thanks.

P.S: For all of you who are wondering what I'm talking about, my computer likes to change the screen resolution back to the standard 800 x 600 and then delete the screen resolution of 1440 x 900, which is the resolution that HAS to bed used with my monitor (due to it's flat-panel size). So, I then have to manually install a driver software that I downloaded from Microsoft, and change back to the 1440 x 900, and re-organize all of my desktop icons the way that I had them, as they all get moved around randomly every time.

dear symbols...

good for you... volunteering's always something i've told myself i'll do. i never get round to it though...

nah i woke up with a mouth like the bottom of a birds cage... then i got a £200 mechanics bill for my car... so that woke me up pretty quick... dirty wee pricks.

i'll probably be hungover tomorrow though...

rolf haggis

dear Rolf,

i always said i'd do it. that day did eventually come

it may also help me, if i ever want to become a genetic counselor, it'll fit the bill for counseling experience.. so it's not entirely altruistic.

bottom of a bird cage huh? that sounds gross.

!@#$%

dear stepup the movie

are you fucking bat shit crazy for advertising on this site?

i'd really like to rip you a new one but i'm a mod and your an advert

srsly though wtf.

we need blood, guts, sex, drugs, rock and rolll.

not high school musical 53

!@#$%

dear symbols...

i enjoy your oot look on life...

why yes it felt like a mixture o' dry porridge and chalk, i'd imagine it'll fell worse tomorrow...

plus my forehead will feel like it's been hit really heard with a sort o' bat/club/

dear mate's rich bit o' minge you happen to be shaggin'...

i dunno if i like you or not. or if it's the fact that you're utterly socially inept.

you may well be just a total whoore...

but cheers for keeping me in consideration. i really could do with the work. plus i'd imagine your kitchen's gonna be really simple. much like myself...

Beh!

rolf carrots...

Dear Symbols,

dear stepup the movie

are you fucking bat shit crazy for advertising on this site?

i'd really like to rip you a new one but i'm a mod and your an advert

srsly though wtf.

we need blood, guts, sex, drugs, rock and rolll.

not high school musical 53

!@#$%

See, you just gave Step Up a chance and now you're a fan. I'm glad to see you're looking out for those of us who haven't seen it though.

-Realism

Dear Self,

Quit wasting time on 12oz and get to work...finals only come twice a year...

-Gov't Name