WHY MY JOB IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOURS EVER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Some1

Ok so my job is the best in the world ever....

I go to work today dressed sexy as hell just like everyday because, well i am sexy...

get to my job sit do some work check the Ounce do some work check my motorcycle sites work a little check the myspace (not a big myspacer but i dabble...)then work check the ounce...

Get an email...Lunch in the confrence room...

7 xL pizzas for a company of 20 people dopness I eat sit and shoot the shit with the VP's and other sales staff chillen chillen chillen for over an hour...

Get back to my desk get an email...We are shooting for 3oclock departure today enjoy your weekend!!!!

WHOOO HOOOOOO leavin early dance n graff commences between me and my older follow employees...

2:30pm rolls around one of my friends in service prolly the funniest person in the company walks back hey man you just turned 21 right? Me say, JAH MON He You like Jager? I say JAH MON, he walks off.....

Hands me a unopened 750ml bottle of Jager goes happy birthday man see you saturday for some texas holdem...

WICKED DOPENESSS

Dance n Graff commences in the cubicle for the last 5 min of the day!!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND LADIES!!!

jager.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is how my day went.

6am alarm zap zap zap zap

snooze

7am alarm zap zap zap zap

off

8am phone call from boss.

MAC: Whats up man?

ME: Not shit! What time is it?

MAC: 8. you comin to work today?

ME: What needs to be done?

MAC: I dunno. Im not there yet either! I'll go by and check it out!

9am phone call from boss.

MAC: Whats up man?

ME: Not shit. Whats goin on?

MAC: There are about 20 boards that need to be taped at the top.

ME: Dude you're already there. See you on Tuesday.

PLUS!!!!!!! ADDED BONUS!!!!!!

I get to go to Boston in october for a thursday HP training deally from 8am till 3pm but they are putting me up in a hotel for the night I am taking the next day off and I get the weekend in boston!!!! Bar hopping with hot girls from highschool yes pussai and a couple of my cousins c/ no incest.

PLUS!!!!!!! ADDED BONUS!!!!!!

I get to go to Boston in october for a thursday HP training deally from 8am till 3pm but they are putting me up in a hotel for the night I am taking the next day off and I get the weekend in boston!!!! Bar hopping with hot girls from highschool yes pussai and a couple of my cousins c/ no incest.

you seem very excited. someone scored a happy friday.