Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

detroit metro craigslist > missed connections

GIRL FROM GLORY HOLE AT ADULT BOOKSTORE - m4w - 29 (TAYLOR)

Reply to: pers-myut8-1209478908@craigslist.org

Date: 2009-06-07, 8:58AM EDT

I WAS THE GUY IN THE 3RD BOOTH, YOU POKED YOUR FINGER THROUGH THE HOLE, I FOUND IT WIERD THAT YOUR KNUCKLES WERE THAT HAIRY, BUT I UNDERSTAND HOREMONES. I PUT MY STUFF IN THE HOLE AND YOU WENT TO TOWN. IT WAS THE BEST I EVER HAD. YOUR HANDS WERE KINDA BIG AND WHEN YOU CLEARED YOUR THROAT, YOUR COUGH WAS KINDA DEEP. I KNOW YOU WERE A WOMAN BECAUSE I AM NOT GAY. I LOVE YOU A LOT AND WANT TO MARY YOU. I CAME BACK LATER, BUT THERE WERE ONLY GUYS IN THERE.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1209478908

* Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc.

* terms of use

* privacy policy

* feedback forum

• 2 weeks later...

email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > city of chicago > events

please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

6/14-6/28: Street Art / Graffiti Classes! (Chicago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: event-6papf-1214261201@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-06-10, 1:46AM CDT

From the people who brought you Breakdance Chicago and HouseDance Chicago, we now present...

URBAN ART CHICAGO

Classes Are Taught By Local Art Legend Revise CMW

We teach beginners the basics of all things Street Art. This will include spray can control, design, lettering, stenciling, marker art, and more! Perfect for art students or people who want a unique take on art! This type of course cannot be found in any art school!

Go to http://www.urbanartchicago.com For More Info!

New Classes Start June 14th!

Free Your Mind, And Your Art Will Follow

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1214261201

Actor needed for emotional role – One day high pay

My deceased aunt gave my two kids a Cocker Spaniel a few months back. The dog has been a terror and become overwhelming for me. I am a single father raising two young children. I cannot face telling the kids that the dog must go. I have found a good home for the dog, and just need someone to transport the dog, and play the villain.

Premise: You will be the dog walker hired by daddy (me) to walk Skittles. I will introduce you to the kids, and you will tell them you are going to help Skittles get her exercise when Daddy is too busy to walk her. At that point you will walk Skittles to your car and take her to her new family 20 minutes from my place. Then return holding just a leash. The story will be that Skittles broke free of the leash and took off. At this point prepare for crying, things being thrown at you, and possibly cursing. My kids are young and dramatic, their girls.

Pay will be $500. The job will take roughly 2 hours at best.

This job is ideal for an actor looking to diversify their role base, or someone who genuinely likes to make children cry. Acting experience is a plus, but not necessary. Please inform me of any prior experience in this kind of situation.

• Like 1

email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > city of chicago > events

please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

6/14-6/28: Street Art / Graffiti Classes! (Chicago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: event-6papf-1214261201@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-06-10, 1:46AM CDT

From the people who brought you Breakdance Chicago and HouseDance Chicago, we now present...

URBAN ART CHICAGO

Classes Are Taught By Local Art Legend Revise CMW

We teach beginners the basics of all things Street Art. This will include spray can control, design, lettering, stenciling, marker art, and more! Perfect for art students or people who want a unique take on art! This type of course cannot be found in any art school!

Go to http://www.urbanartchicago.com For More Info!

New Classes Start June 14th!

Free Your Mind, And Your Art Will Follow

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1214261201

Actually, Revise is a very well known and respected Chicago artist...I'm going to take a wild guess and say that these classes are made available via grant dollars or some non-profit....either way, he's giving back to the community and I'd rather have someone like that in my city than some elitist pretentious asshole.