Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is the most awesome idea! 04/10 08:36:00

The guy tied a disposable camera to a park bench with a note asking people to take pictures of themselves & saying he would be back later to pick up the camera. And people did it!

http://theplug.net/28/strangerphotos.htm

I want to do that but I would hang out & watch the bench all day & see people's reactions.

where is the real love? - 31 (detroit)

Reply to: pers-635843490@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-09, 9:16AM EDT

hi ladys iam a black man 5'8 172lbs brown skin u will like what u see iam new to this page so if u would like to know more let me know please thank u!dont care about race just need a nice lady who dont care because i dont have a car right now.Ineed real LOVE,also iam from detroit michigan.everyone is looking for a good man but no one likes black men well keep missing out because your mind is not open.iam a nice man who just need love in his life

01010401041101160020080409f9079a7eb9458a94f1008bf7.jpg

hopefully his stacks get him bitches

• 1 year later...

Reply to: pers-aqbwb-1145346847@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-04-28, 9:33PM PDT

Hey gorgeous, I had a lot of fun with you this past weekend.You're around 5'10, brown hair, beautiful eyes and smile. Your name...well I can't exactly remember because I was a few deep but I think it was Kayleigh or Kiley or Kelly or Brenda or Kimmy... not too sure on that one. Anyway, we got a room at the Eldo and things were getting pretty hot and heavy. I'm pretty sure you were wearing extensions because as I was pulling your hair, some of it came out in my hand. Anywho, great sex until you puked over the side of the bed haha! I had a great time, sorry I ditched you but my girlfriend called and I had to get home..... I would love to hook up again, maybe you should glue those bad boys back in and maybe you should get tested... I'm feeling a little burning down there.

Sincerely,

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to:pers-wchmn-1177974200@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-19, 12:14AM EDT

This is what I want guys...I want to have a baby, I wanna get pregnant and have a baby before the big 40. This is a real ad and if you reply I want you to put in the subject line "I'm serious and interested" any emails that don't have that in the subject line lets me know that you didn't read my whole ad. Guys basically the tittle of my ad says it all, I'm a 36yo professional female interested in finding the right guy to help me get pregnant and have a baby. I want to get pregnant but I don't need you to be there for anything, I have a great job, get paid a six figure salary and can take care of the baby myself. We can sign paperwork so you won't be responsible for the baby. I know this sounds crazy but it is what it is. I'm very picky and I'll be careful when I make a decision. I prefer men 18 to 40yo. No diseases please and serious only. I love sex so there's no problem if we have to try more than once. I have pictures.