The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
they do.

they went out of business a couple months ago,

and now they are back.

really?

i had a rasa libre deck and liked it then i remember they went out of buisness and i heard they're back up and running but i cant find em in honolulu

fuck guys, i've had a shitty day. i get an IM from a friend telling me the city's taking down out local skatepark. it's a prefab one that my group of friends and i managed to get built for us like 5 years back, so it's more disassembling than taking down. shit sucks to see something like that happen all of a sudden, take a bunch of memories away. on receipt of the news i boogied myself down there to see that they had demolished 3 handball courts next door and had unbolted the manual pad and kinked flat rail from the park ground. as it seemed the workers were on break or something, we quickly decided to salvage what we can and the 3 of us took the box and rail back to one of our house's yards. to add insult to injury, said person is moving in 2 weeks to a place with no yard, so i dont know what we're gonna do.

oh, and all this is because they want to rotate the nearby football field 45 degrees.