The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

I'd also like to ask you what Nike is thinking with these gems.

r2nb6101.jpg

i have these shoes, and despite that they kind of run a little small, they're pretty awsome to skate in, despite looking fugly... no torn laces (hells yes), grippy covering stuff...good shoe imo... im getting some accelerates soon, those will be nice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just copped this

yeah boyee. I could never rock the all over print, but I rock this on the daily..

xl_W12G_OG_newera_blk_cap.jpg all black though.

I was going to grab a pair of the zooms, but got my eigth pair of reynolds 2s today. I swear it's the only shoe I can skate in. I stole some bastien etnies from work and they are fucking horrible. They got that bullshit ass triagnle grip, I need zig zags tread man.

Sorry, actually, the best skate shoes I ever, ever owned were two seperate pairs of Reefs. Those fuckers are indestructable, and hella comfortable too. I had a pair of the Bucchieri's and they were just excellent. Plain black, no moonboot bullshit, and the arch support was almost non-existent, so it felt almost like you were barefoot on your board. 10 gold stars.

The only time I ever felt like him was I did a nollie noseslide nollie cab flip out. Which sounds hard but if you ever go through the motions, you're really just using your momentum for most of it.

But I also did it at a skatepark on a perfectly smooth ledge where that fool could nollie tre flip into it on some sketchy rocky ass ledge and land it 30 times cleaner than me..

I just watched the Wonderful Horrible life video and shit, PJ Ladd does every fucking trick imaginable. The crazy thing is how he's so good in the beginning, and then towards the end of his part shit just gets savage. Lines of tricks, none of which I could land in a full night of parking lot flatland session. Insane ass bigspin nollie 360 flips, nollie flip shifty, frontside 360 kickflips with the full body rotation. Just nuts. This guy and Chris Haslam are the future of skating.

his wonderful horrible life part was amazing, but i didn't like pj's part in really sorry. it was boring and was exactly the same as 1000 other video parts that came out at the same time. i would rather watch him skate flat for 5 minutes than watch him do the same boring nollie flip down the same set of stairs that was in 8000 other videos.

his wonderful horrible life part was amazing, but i didn't like pj's part in really sorry. it was boring and was exactly the same as 1000 other video parts that came out at the same time. i would rather watch him skate flat for 5 minutes than watch him do the same boring nollie flip down the same set of stairs that was in 8000 other videos.

100% co-signed...

My favorite run of his ever was his first line on WHL, where he does varial heel pivot, then hardflip late 180, then missed the kickflip...

Awesome.