The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

yeah, i enjoyed that vid, but what happened to dudes skating really long lines? you think a day in the life video would be a perfect opportunity to chill and do a few super long lines and have some fun instead of jumping off your board after a few tricks.

im just flashing back to the real old videos like video days and shit where its was real nice to watch rather than trick, cut, trick, cut, you know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, i enjoyed that vid, but what happened to dudes skating really long lines? you think a day in the life video would be a perfect opportunity to chill and do a few super long lines and have some fun instead of jumping off your board after a few tricks.

im just flashing back to the real old videos like video days and shit where its was real nice to watch rather than trick, cut, trick, cut, you know?

yeah doing lines is long gone.

but there are still a few guys who still do,

and when you see an am actually do a line,

its refreshing.

Jereme Rogers is a fucking punk. I swear I almost knocked his little wanna-be, wigger, forgot I'm from the Boston suburbs ass out.

Actually I more so almost knocked out his even more wigger friends that were tagging on his nut sack like his dick excreted 20 dollar bills.

Fucking shit.

Jereme Rogers is a fucking punk. I swear I almost knocked his little wanna-be, wigger, forgot I'm from the Boston suburbs ass out.

Actually I more so almost knocked out his even more wigger friends that were tagging on his nut sack like his dick excreted 20 dollar bills.

Fucking shit.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh. dude breaks it off though.

PJ is really cool. He's super quiet though unless he knows you apparently.

Funny story is he was staying with my friend, actually he was staying with Scuba Steve and I've known his little brother for like 8 years. So he was staying at their house...

But I guess every morning he would take a shit and not flush... And he was there for like a week and a half. So my friend said that since he didn't say anything the first day, he was even more embarrassed to say it the second, and so on. So every morning he was just waking up and flushing dudes toilet...

Weird.

Why? Him shitting and not flushing isn't going to ruin the fact that he can fullbody 360 heelflip 10 stairs and shit...

Just like **** being disappointed some skater was gay. Although he was obviously just bummed the skater didn't show any interest in him.

I'll drop whatever info I want about skaters I've only met a couple times. Unless I don't like them. Then I'll just continually talk shit.