The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

APB whut whut! This little micronesian kid, abou t 8 years old tops, used to knock fs boards down the big rail like nothin, and then he slammed one day and smacked his head on the concrete, kid got up, went to the shop across the street, couldn't remember his phone number and then started pukin in the trash can in the shop. every time I saw him since, he was rockin a helmet.

who remembers him in the oldass spitfire video doing a switch 360 flip down EMB on a broken board? not to mention skating effortlessly in timberlands.

THE MAN IS SLICK!

I remember that. I also remember him and Sean Mandoli skating at Love back in like 94 killin shit. I think it was supposed to be a Real demo. Oyola and Stevie were killing shit that day too. Oyola had one of the tiles propped up like a bump and ollied 2 of the trashcans standing up infront of eachother. Shit ended up in some video. I forget which one.

memories.

he seriously did mang

Every time I see a skate video these days it's always some young ass kid that I never even heard of doing shit that I never thought possible. it's one thing that these kids can even bend their legs enough to skate in those tight as fuck jeans, but they're doing superman shit like kickfliping down stairs that pros in my time wouldn't be physically able to ollie. I blame it on the advancement of prenatal vitamins in the past 20 years:lol:.

There were kids like that even back in the old days. i recall back in 93-94, World turned some 13 year old kid pro, then he stopped skating 6 months later or some shit. It seems like there's a million of them now, though. It's probably just because skating is so popular.

Then again, there's kids like this. Somehow this is a sponsor-me tape.

There were kids like that even back in the old days. i recall back in 93-94, World turned some 13 year old kid pro, then he stopped skating 6 months later or some shit. It seems like there's a million of them now, though. It's probably just because skating is so popular.

Then again, there's kids like this. Somehow this is a sponsor-me tape.

I remember dude. I forget his name though. but seriously his fame was all about his onefoot tailgrabs over spines and shit like that. He could never step to the shit that kids are doing these days. Not even close.

Was his name Brandon Chapman or some shit?

Also that shit was like 91/92 if I remember right.