The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I watched a bunch of skate videos recently and it fired up this old, childlike desire to skate. I used to skate in middle school, I was never good, always too scared to progress, but I'm really comfortable manuvering around on a board, its like walking, and of course I can ollie, but that's it. I got my friend's little brother to let me use his board though and I fucked around on it, man its fun. I would totally start skating seriously if I knew some people to go with. Someone give me a board and teach me how to skate!

game footage that was on 'rob & big'[/url]? they were implying that it was in game footage and not just an animated sequence, but it's hard to tell.

by the looks of it the game contains rob dyrdek, danny way, chris cole, colin mckay, pj ladd, chris haslam and probably a couple more plan b dudes

mike carroll is in it too.

^

yeah I noticed that

didn't know what to make of it

also..

on friends.. joey's fridge had DVS and Matix stickers... my guess is that someone on the show/commercial has something to do with those companies..

and...

at my boys shop, he got a dvs shoe with a lakai sole..