Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's

Dr. Dazzle

Originally posted by swif1+Apr 29 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Apr 29 2005, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Girth Brooks@Apr 29 2005, 12:18 PM

having a girlfriend is fucking stupid.

Haha! This nigga.

I heard this story from an e-friend not too long ago..You go to watch your girlfriend star in a play. You and your friend decide to get drunk before the play. You get kicked out. pwnt.

[/b]

yea... who does that???

ESPECIALLY when they could be getting drunk with me, watching rise against?

pshaw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the man works 5 days a week, so i see him in the evenings. since we have a kid, instead of going to the movies we go to the drive in sometimes. i usually cook dinner, and he has some beers and i get shitfaced like a stupid wino. well not shitfaced, but i do enjoy wine once in a while. fridays are usually bbq night, and i love it. we go to blockbuster atleast 4 times a week and burn/watch dvd's. we have sex and eat ice cream afterwards. we go to buffets and get bloated off desserts and pot roast. weekends we usually clean the home together, and in the evening we listen to music and have a drawing session on our dinner table, and dream up weird stuff together. sometimes we'll fight about dumb shit, but alot of times we have make up sex. we both have a hard time painting together, so we usually paint when the other ones not home. i cook big breakfasts on sundays. we go to the music and art store and buy whatever we can afford, and go home and cream about it. we watch more dvds. we take showers together. on the weekends once in a while we'll have a job that we do together to paint a mural at someones house. we get paid and by groceries and more art stuff. sex.

usually we try not to argue>>>

haha that's every relationship i've had...

whenever i was with someone, i really liked going to flea markets, the beach all day and then lunch or dinner, watching movies, cooking, bookstores, going to bars getting trashed. i also think riding bikes together would be nice.

Originally posted by swif1+Apr 29 2005, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Apr 29 2005, 08:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Girth Brooks@Apr 29 2005, 12:18 PM

having a girlfriend is fucking stupid.

Haha! This nigga.

I heard this story from an e-friend not too long ago..You go to watch your girlfriend star in a play. You and your friend decide to get drunk before the play. You get kicked out. pwnt.

[/b]

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

zing zing zing!

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Apr 28 2005, 04:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Apr 28 2005, 04:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>usually we try not to argue

[/b]

AMEN. I hate it when my girlfriend is like, "I'm not arguing with you." Or, "I'm not in a bad mood.".... rrrright. She may be a little crazy and irrational at times, I love her. I don't think there's a way for people to always get along and never disagree, it can't happen.

<!--QuoteBegin-Devilush@Apr 29 2005, 10:30 AM

lately we've been hermits. thats because we've completely stopped doing drugs (instead of weed for me) and drinking heavily.

My girlfriend and I stopped using drugs as well.... except she still smokes reefer... which occassionally get's on my nerves, but alot of times she just chills out more so it can be a good thing too. It's the drinking, I swear every time we drink, or if even one of us drinks it's a fight. I really don't have alot of time for fighting in my life. But one good thing about drinking, if we're in a rather controlled enviroment, if we get really drunk really fast we just end up all entwined like snakes and then we do it like 3 or 4 times in a row (lube helps).

We like to take walks every now and again, especially if we have new markers, we'll go park in downtown somewhere and just kinda walk around aimlessly. That's always fun. We also go to movies every now and then and dinner every now and then too. Mostly I like to kinda be a recluse and stay inside when I get home from work so I can relax and get a head start on sleeping. I heard that part of growing up is not partying and doing drugs all the time. I think this has alot of truth to it. I know more than a couple people that are straight up spinning their wheels in life from doing drugs. I say adios amigos to them.

Hahahahahahahahha. Sarah and I were giggling about that guy who showed up shitfaced at his girlfriends play a few days ago.

I'd say that the aquarium is always a fun place to go, or the zoo. Ctown has a crazy zoo, you guys should go there.

One of my favorite things to do is wander around at night with T.T. Chinatown..suburbia...Westend with its million dollar homes...the beach, whatever.

Cooking together..mmm.

Painting together usually doen't work out so good. We fight over paint, I somehow get paint all over my clothes and his etc....

Taking day trips out of town is also excellent. So are picnics.

"MY GIRLFRIEND AND I" "MY BOYFRIEND AND I"

MAAAAAAAN FUCK YALL NIGGAS. FUCK THAT BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND SHIT. THROW THAT SHIT IN THE GARBAGE B. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NIGGAS...OK? SO STOP TELLING ME SHIT ABOUT HOW YALL WENT TO EUROPE AND IT WAS ALL ROMANTIC AND SHIT AND STOP SHOWING ME PICTURES AND STOP CALLING THAT BITCHES MOTHER "MOM" LIKE YALL NIGGAS ARE MARRIED, YOU STUPID MOTHAFUCKAS...AND HOW BOUT IF ONE OF YALL GOES OUT ALONE AND GETS DRUNK, YOUR FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE! HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT STUPID! HAHA! YEAH THATS RIGHT NIGGA. YOU CALLED THE BITCH AND THE SHIT WENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL NIGGA...SHE MIGHT TELL YOU SHE WAS ON THE TRAIN, BUT SHE AINT TELL YOU THAT THE TRAIN SHE WAS ON WAS 5 NIGGAS DICKIN IT DOWN! YOU DUMB ASS MUTHAFUCKA! HAHA! STUPID! AND YO SHORTY, DID YOU KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING POOL WITH HIS BOYS, HE'S WITH SOME NEXT BITCH GETTING HIS BALLS LICKED DOWN EARLY, WHILE YOU CALL AND CALL AND CALL AND THE NIGGA PHONE IS ON SILENT. FUCK YOU NIGGAS AND FUCK YOUR RELATIONSHIP. IMA GO SMOKE THIS BLACK. HOLLA AT ME.

-MERO.

Hahhahaha, maybe you havnt met the right one yet mero....you got a good point - there are some sheisty girls out there!

Ok, one wonderful thing about london is that it has alot of coffee shops... I think these are a blinding place for them quiet evenings, most have a huge selection of wine and also food, usually quite chilled music (no bodypopping or headspins in these joints guys and girls!) ...... Works well on first dates when you want to be intimate and have them close talks.... also a great place to sort out arguments

expreso with a shot of amaretto works wonders!

sorry im babbling im high!

Guest krie

anyone got ideas on what to do with a girl for a first date ?

i havent taken a girl out in about 2 years, i got no idea what people do these days

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Apr 28 2005, 04:46 PM

What kind of things do you do with your significant other? Do you like going out for a night on the town and getting crazy drunk or sitting at home cuddling and watching TV? Do you prefer doing things in the daytime or when the sun goes down? What are some completely random/bizarre ideas you came up with that ended up being totally fun? This is a thread to exchange ideas on how to have a fun time with your girlfriend/boyfriend, other than the classic dinner-and-a-movie cliche. Art shows? Picnics? The Circus? What kind of things do you people like doing?

I was in a relationship for 8 whole years.

I spent alot of time getting drunk after the first year or two.

Do you read that cartoon andy cap?

Nahhh.. I mean I made good money. But we watched alot of movies drank a lot of beer and used to go out.

We came up and our house had style. While my friends caught fame I maintained a relationship with a women that was cool. We went through so much it was like chilling with my best friend that was also my girlfriend. She is a beatiful woman and crazy cool, girl was breaded our whole relationship. But we kicked it you know. Sex Alchohol money and nice places to live.

So if I chill with a girl that I like, im pretty much like I want to chill with you like my homie but we can fuck to you know?

However, I have hung out with some girls but i prefer women, I mean you know?klm airlines style, i want some dutch in that blulnt.

I got pocket checked by some fools on the same blunt block. That was funny, I got my cell phone back cause its fucked cracked out and says Jesus Saves.

They pulled my wallet and celly three deep mad quick. Then they gave me enough money to get to work and I clocked a sack off em. Like I said my boy got his collarbone broken on the block the night before so I was pushin being out at that hour but the liqour store is cool.

I talked to the woman I am attracted to and she was in Los Angeles.

I found 4 gallons of paint and a nice vynl painting bag on the way home.

Originally posted by DEE38@Apr 29 2005, 12:03 PM

the man works 5 days a week, so i see him in the evenings. since we have a kid, instead of going to the movies we go to the drive in sometimes. i usually cook dinner, and he has some beers and i get shitfaced like a stupid wino. well not shitfaced, but i do enjoy wine once in a while. fridays are usually bbq night, and i love it. we go to blockbuster atleast 4 times a week and burn/watch dvd's. we have sex and eat ice cream afterwards. we go to buffets and get bloated off desserts and pot roast. weekends we usually clean the home together, and in the evening we listen to music and have a drawing session on our dinner table, and dream up weird stuff together. sometimes we'll fight about dumb shit, but alot of times we have make up sex. we both have a hard time painting together, so we usually paint when the other ones not home. i cook big breakfasts on sundays. we go to the music and art store and buy whatever we can afford, and go home and cream about it. we watch more dvds. we take showers together. on the weekends once in a while we'll have a job that we do together to paint a mural at someones house. we get paid and by groceries and more art stuff. sex.

thats for real.

thats how it goes, come on now. we are all adults in this situation. I do not waste time on females that do not retain the same values as me. so if I spend time with you and your a female and I am attracted to you. I am wanting to fuck you and have children, if your that attractive. Other wise I will just comment on your abilitys to make me want to fuck you. But if I start fucking you then I wanna fuck you and drink and make millions of dollars and fuck you and you can raise the kids. However I need to find a wife so we can raise a bluenose pit. That requires a full time career for her at home while I am out making money. Further more, said women must be faithfull and paint murals with me on the weekends in addition to being my potnah on the dance floor when I want to go out and catch floor rocks. Besides that it would help if you can freestyle and sing, make beats and edit video.

yahmsayendough?

I dated and Army Veteran for a hot one. It was a trip. We kicked it and watched tv, drank and i constantly was doing my best to get her out her clothes and get to that clit.

eh, I met two east coast honeys that hollered. that was cool. plus my girl in LA. word yo. I respect females. Females can fuck your world up if you aint on terms you understand. Bitches got no honors.

You know though?

we sit around being embarrassingly bohemian.

we drink, smoke, smoke, fuck, drop pills and chew the inside of our mouths, write on things, go to art galleries, talk about art, talk about how we hate everything, listen to music, I drive her places, go to college, drink stupid amounts of coffee, watch Have I Got News For You, bitch, get tattooed, plan to move to Prague or Lyon, cut my hair, laugh at other people for not having the relationship we have....

talking is the big one really....

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@May 1 2005, 02:31 AM

MAAAAAAAN FUCK YALL NIGGAS. FUCK THAT BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND SHIT. THROW THAT SHIT IN THE GARBAGE B. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NIGGAS...OK? SO STOP TELLING ME SHIT ABOUT HOW YALL WENT TO EUROPE AND IT WAS ALL ROMANTIC AND SHIT AND STOP SHOWING ME PICTURES AND STOP CALLING THAT BITCHES MOTHER "MOM" LIKE YALL NIGGAS ARE MARRIED, YOU STUPID MOTHAFUCKAS...AND HOW BOUT IF ONE OF YALL GOES OUT ALONE AND GETS DRUNK, YOUR FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE! HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT STUPID! HAHA! YEAH THATS RIGHT NIGGA. YOU CALLED THE BITCH AND THE SHIT WENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL NIGGA...SHE MIGHT TELL YOU SHE WAS ON THE TRAIN, BUT SHE AINT TELL YOU THAT THE TRAIN SHE WAS ON WAS 5 NIGGAS DICKIN IT DOWN! YOU DUMB ASS MUTHAFUCKA! HAHA! STUPID! AND YO SHORTY, DID YOU KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING POOL WITH HIS BOYS, HE'S WITH SOME NEXT BITCH GETTING HIS BALLS LICKED DOWN EARLY, WHILE YOU CALL AND CALL AND CALL AND THE NIGGA PHONE IS ON SILENT. FUCK YOU NIGGAS AND FUCK YOUR RELATIONSHIP. IMA GO SMOKE THIS BLACK. HOLLA AT ME.

-MERO.

yo, mero... you mad? i think sooooooooo.

He ain't mad. See, I have no reason to be 'jaded' or whatever you call it, but the truth shall set you free. People are insanely naive, and someone has to make a post like that to make you think about it. Half the relationships you guys are in are going to end in some stupid way like the bitch giving you a note that says "I will always <3 you, but this wasn't meant to be" or some shit.

Guys and girls want sex - that's it. But yo, I wouldn't mind going out with a girl who would use her good looks and charm to distract fools while I run missions. That'd be nice.

Originally posted by thegirlecho+May 2 2005, 10:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - May 2 2005, 10:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@May 1 2005, 02:31 AM

-MERO.

yo, mero... you mad? i think sooooooooo.

[/b]

HAHAHAHA YOU MAAAAAD YOU MAAAAAAAD!!! I GOT YOU ASSHOLE! WITH YOUR MOVIE DATE ASS! :haha: :haha: :haha:

MEROESSSS

YOU ANGRY?