Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's

Dr. Dazzle

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@May 1 2005, 02:31 AM

"MY GIRLFRIEND AND I" "MY BOYFRIEND AND I"

MAAAAAAAN FUCK YALL NIGGAS. FUCK THAT BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND SHIT. THROW THAT SHIT IN THE GARBAGE B. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NIGGAS...OK? SO STOP TELLING ME SHIT ABOUT HOW YALL WENT TO EUROPE AND IT WAS ALL ROMANTIC AND SHIT AND STOP SHOWING ME PICTURES AND STOP CALLING THAT BITCHES MOTHER "MOM" LIKE YALL NIGGAS ARE MARRIED, YOU STUPID MOTHAFUCKAS...AND HOW BOUT IF ONE OF YALL GOES OUT ALONE AND GETS DRUNK, YOUR FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE! HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT STUPID! HAHA! YEAH THATS RIGHT NIGGA. YOU CALLED THE BITCH AND THE SHIT WENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL NIGGA...SHE MIGHT TELL YOU SHE WAS ON THE TRAIN, BUT SHE AINT TELL YOU THAT THE TRAIN SHE WAS ON WAS 5 NIGGAS DICKIN IT DOWN! YOU DUMB ASS MUTHAFUCKA! HAHA! STUPID! AND YO SHORTY, DID YOU KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING POOL WITH HIS BOYS, HE'S WITH SOME NEXT BITCH GETTING HIS BALLS LICKED DOWN EARLY, WHILE YOU CALL AND CALL AND CALL AND THE NIGGA PHONE IS ON SILENT. FUCK YOU NIGGAS AND FUCK YOUR RELATIONSHIP. IMA GO SMOKE THIS BLACK. HOLLA AT ME.

-MERO.

bmsl @ "the shit went straight to voicemail"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make fun of people, talk shit about people from work since we work at the same freakin place, rent movies from netflix since we both work full-time, drive around and take pictures of graffiti, go to art shows and 'schmooze' i guess, try a different restaurant to eat at and park a little far so we can walk off what we just ate, explore some part of the city we've never been to before...but most of the time, we just stay home.

hip hop shows,

butterfly terrariums.

museams

camping

sex on cocaine

dive bars

darts

xanax

blunts

on Belle Isle overlooking the city

drinking rolling rock

Ann Arbor

Shopping

Driving around looking at new burners

Resturants

everybody always called us the Hot couple.

Im glad im single now. Bitches are crazy

• 1 year later...

Re: Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's

the man works 5 days a week' date=' so i see him in the evenings. since we have a kid, instead of going to the movies we go to the drive in sometimes. i usually cook dinner, and he has some beers and i get shitfaced like a stupid wino. well not shitfaced, but i do enjoy wine once in a while. fridays are usually bbq night, and i love it. we go to blockbuster atleast 4 times a week and burn/watch dvd's. we have sex and eat ice cream afterwards. we go to buffets and get bloated off desserts and pot roast. weekends we usually clean the home together, and in the evening we listen to music and have a drawing session on our dinner table, and dream up weird stuff together. sometimes we'll fight about dumb shit, but alot of times we have make up sex. we both have a hard time painting together, so we usually paint when the other ones not home. i cook big breakfasts on sundays. we go to the music and art store and buy whatever we can afford, and go home and cream about it. we watch more dvds. we take showers together. on the weekends once in a while we'll have a job that we do together to paint a mural at someones house. we get paid and by groceries and more art stuff. sex.[/quote']

Thats sounds like a Spike Lee joint. Soundtrack has The Stylistics on it.

Add yuck's idea of beating the children together. Beautiful.

Re: Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's

the man works 5 days a week' date=' so i see him in the evenings. since we have a kid, instead of going to the movies we go to the drive in sometimes. i usually cook dinner, and he has some beers and i get shitfaced like a stupid wino. well not shitfaced, but i do enjoy wine once in a while. fridays are usually bbq night, and i love it. we go to blockbuster atleast 4 times a week and burn/watch dvd's. we have sex and eat ice cream afterwards. we go to buffets and get bloated off desserts and pot roast. weekends we usually clean the home together, and in the evening we listen to music and have a drawing session on our dinner table, and dream up weird stuff together. sometimes we'll fight about dumb shit, but alot of times we have make up sex. we both have a hard time painting together, so we usually paint when the other ones not home. i cook big breakfasts on sundays. we go to the music and art store and buy whatever we can afford, and go home and cream about it. we watch more dvds. we take showers together. on the weekends once in a while we'll have a job that we do together to paint a mural at someones house. we get paid and by groceries and more art stuff. sex.[/quote']

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

i used to have that EXACT same life

minus the super cute kid....

now...

hmm..

yeh..

imma winner.