HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

thefarm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of hypocricy going on in this thread, or mutherfuckers just don't know.

So far only three people admitted they have it and I believe there are far more. ''I only slept with X amount of girls so I'm cool''.....cause those girl only slept with you right, WRONG.

What that I smash a lot of broads and though I have NEVER had to bust out a set of dirty nail clipper to cut groths off my nut sack don't mean shit. What that I don't know statistics (my own and this site).

1 or every 2 person has it do the math smart ass.

yeap. it's something like one out of every two. i had/have it apparently. had one tiny little whhhart at the base of my Johnson for like over a year and finally decided to see if it was like a cancerous skin tab(cause thats what i thought it was) and doctor bitch hit me with the news. put some acid on my dick and i never saw it again. end of story.

since we are on the topic again...i ain't scurred....more than half of you niggas got

hpv and don't even know it. whatever.

woke up hungover in a girl's room, tried to find my clothes...ended up LOLing hard nh

younglover.jpg

she swears it wasn't intentional and had never noticed/appreciated teh lulz factor

i've never had warts, but i've probably had some strain of hpv at some point

most cases/strains go away on their own eventually (according to a friend's doctor + teh interwebz)

It's probably already been said in this thread, but hpv doesn't always manifest as warts... There's like over 100 different strains of hpv, some of which are the cause of cervical cancer in women.

As a male, you can have hpv or even 30 different kinds of hpv, and never show symptoms like warts. Which, if you've got a solid lady, don't be an asshole and give it to her.

Most of the time I'm pretty good about using condoms, but I'm not a doctor with that shit. I've had an abnormal pap smear before that turned out to be hpv. They performed a cloposcopy, which is where they have a tool that looks something like an arcade crane

0721072340.jpg,

and they took a chunk out of my cervix with it so they could biopsy the cells. (Imagine getting a chunk of the head of your penis carved out...)

Turns out the cells were hpv, which went away by the 6 month follow up exam and never developed into warts or precancerous cells. But it was enough pain to remember to use a condom next time...

IMG_5690.jpg.7702df9a76c12f11521c92405fafd46d.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg.a4e95495d5cebccba89016e3c54d3e07.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg.105401258795d663322d64ffe3fa13c0.jpg

I probably have like 30 different types of that shit. You cant tell me you like putting a condom on. That shit sucks!! I have only had like 2 girls ever tell me to put one on. They dont like them either.

All you do is put some AppleCiderVinegar on your wart and that shit turns black and falls off. Serious Shit - Google it....

ACV cost less than 2$

i love how alot of you fools are all just nonchalant about genital warts and shit.i hope you know that shit leads to penile cancer and sterility.just saying yo...

if the bitch got a track record or looks suspect.wrap it up my nigga.

Archived