HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

thefarm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they say if you've had sex with three or more people you probably have it.

so we probably all have it, and can only hope that it stays dormant.

in girls, it's really hard to detect.

you don't know until you go to the gyno and they tell you that your innermost ladyparts are covered in cysts.

one of my girlfriends recently had to get a piece of her cervix chopped off...ouch.

hella scary.

Guest NeverBeenBetter

hard to detect in girls. and there is no test for it for dudes. shit's fucked up.

I AINT MAD THOUGH

i found out i have it because an ex of mine got it from me. what's crazy is her doctor told her to keep fucking me because it could help build up her immunity to it, kinda like a vaccine. he said eventually it could even go away. there are hella strains of hpv and apparently i dont have the one that causes warts cus ive had it for at least 2-3 years if i'm right about who i got it from.

on the other hand, one of my boys got warts from his chick because of hpv. not the kinda thing you should know about a dude you kick it with, but people like to tell me hella personal shit for some reason.

• 2 months later...
YO MUTHAFUCKAS, LET ME AKS Y'ALL A MOTHAFUCKIN QUESHUN!

Does your shit get a lot bigger when it's up. Like for instance are you 2 inches before and 5 inches after or whatever. I was talking to this chick and she said "ya my boyfriends is about the same size when it's hard and when its soft." That shit was mindbobbling to me. Like my shit increases in size, maybe not double or triple or anything like increadible hulk type steez, but it definitely gets bigger... What the deal?

Fool said mindbobblin...haha

Archived